- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Marshall Health expands pediatric office on Route 60
- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- U.S. Attorney's Office announces collection sites for DEA's National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Alum gives MU's Department of Communications Disorders $101,000
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- West Virginia American Water Files Infrastructure Replacement Program Application
- AG DeWine Sues Out-of-State Telemarketer for Misleading Ohioans about Computer Virus
Business After Hours Trade Show Slated
Wednesday, May 8, 2013 - 21:04 Updated 2 years ago From Press Release
The combination of a traditional Business After Hours and a table-top Trade Show allows guests the opportunity to network with members of the tri-state business community while also making contacts with business owners and employees showcasing their companies at the event.
More than 60 regional businesses will be featured.