- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Praises for Huntington Win on Riverfront Development Plan
- Pain doctor indicted on Federal drug charges
- CITY BRIEFS: Thanksgiving Garbage Schedule; Free Christmas Parking Days
- WVDNR’s electronic game check system provides opening day buck harvest numbers
- Huntington woman sentenced for Federal firearms charge
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- FINAL... Marshall 52, Northern Illinois 23
- A D Lewis Center Hosts Pre Thanksgiving Dinner IMAGES
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
Business After Hours Trade Show Slated
Wednesday, May 8, 2013 - 21:04 Updated 2 years ago From Press Release
The combination of a traditional Business After Hours and a table-top Trade Show allows guests the opportunity to network with members of the tri-state business community while also making contacts with business owners and employees showcasing their companies at the event.
More than 60 regional businesses will be featured.