- DEVELOPING...Gunman Dies After Shooting at Bar on Huntington's Fourth Avenue
- Search for Missing Huntington Man Underway
- Marshall Names Temple’s Chuck Heater as Defensive Coordinator
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 12, 2013
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Report: Few Consumers File Arbitration Cases
- OP-ED: Masculinity Question Still Missing Post Newtown
- Huntington Hires Communications Director
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Accent Chairs, Doddlebutt Toys, and Other Product Recalls
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 11, 2013
Business After Hours Trade Show Slated
Wednesday, May 8, 2013 - 21:04 Updated 31 weeks ago From Press Release
The combination of a traditional Business After Hours and a table-top Trade Show allows guests the opportunity to network with members of the tri-state business community while also making contacts with business owners and employees showcasing their companies at the event.
More than 60 regional businesses will be featured.