- MCHM Spill Has National Drinking Water Contamination Implications; Charleston Had only Three Hour Reserve
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 15, 2014
- Secretary Tennant Urges West Virginians To Shop Small on Saturday, November 29
- Family Searching for Missing Woman
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Seventeen Indicted in Connection with Drug Trafficking Organization
Business After Hours Trade Show Slated
Wednesday, May 8, 2013 - 21:04 Updated 1 year ago From Press Release
The combination of a traditional Business After Hours and a table-top Trade Show allows guests the opportunity to network with members of the tri-state business community while also making contacts with business owners and employees showcasing their companies at the event.
More than 60 regional businesses will be featured.