- Man Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- Praises for Huntington Win on Riverfront Development Plan
- CITY BRIEFS: Thanksgiving Garbage Schedule; Free Christmas Parking Days
- Pain doctor indicted on Federal drug charges
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Monongah' Examines Culture of West Virginia Coal Mine Operations As Well as 1907 Disaster -- The Worst Industrial Accident in Nation's History
- Huntington's A D Lewis Center Hosts Pre Thanksgiving Dinner IMAGES
- WWE Fans Asked to Arrive Early Sunday due to Security Screenings
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Small businesses across the state to participate in Small Business Saturday
Huntington's Art Walk Thursday May 16
Among the artists and venues this month will be The Antique Mall, 926 Fourth Avenue, (which features Crumpets and Tea and Custom Framing by Jenks) Patty DelCheccollo, Cheryl Canterbury, Jimmy Robinson; Morrison Studios, Michael Flinn; Empire Books at Pullman Square, Todd Frazer (Scribbles and Splotches); Huntington Prime, 910 Fourth Avenue, Beth and Graham Rankin; Simply Whisk, 901 Fourth Avenue, April Morrison (photography).
On Friday, May 17, Frazier will have his comic and fantasy prints displayed at Lupuspalooza, 626 17th Street, 5-11 p.m. He is available for commission pieces, too.