- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- Chief Eastham Details How Relentless Assistance Prevented Further Fire Damage
- Water Damage Severe inside Morris Building Apartment
- Grant from Enterprise Holdings Foundation to MU Career Services to fund student internships
- DEVELOPING: Morris Building Fire Caused Elevator Shaft Collapse
- Officer on Leave after Shooting Incident
- WV Attorney General Sues over Obamacare
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- OP-ED: Some Thoughts on Provocation
Huntington's Art Walk Thursday May 16
Among the artists and venues this month will be The Antique Mall, 926 Fourth Avenue, (which features Crumpets and Tea and Custom Framing by Jenks) Patty DelCheccollo, Cheryl Canterbury, Jimmy Robinson; Morrison Studios, Michael Flinn; Empire Books at Pullman Square, Todd Frazer (Scribbles and Splotches); Huntington Prime, 910 Fourth Avenue, Beth and Graham Rankin; Simply Whisk, 901 Fourth Avenue, April Morrison (photography).
On Friday, May 17, Frazier will have his comic and fantasy prints displayed at Lupuspalooza, 626 17th Street, 5-11 p.m. He is available for commission pieces, too.