- Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- Easter Egg Hunts Scheduled
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Risk Advantage': Sports and Auto Racing Examples Can Help Entrepreneurs Succeed
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: The US: Caribbean’s Friend or Unintentional Foe?
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Two W.Va. manufacturers selected as finalists in Shale Innovation contest
Huntington's Art Walk Thursday May 16
Among the artists and venues this month will be The Antique Mall, 926 Fourth Avenue, (which features Crumpets and Tea and Custom Framing by Jenks) Patty DelCheccollo, Cheryl Canterbury, Jimmy Robinson; Morrison Studios, Michael Flinn; Empire Books at Pullman Square, Todd Frazer (Scribbles and Splotches); Huntington Prime, 910 Fourth Avenue, Beth and Graham Rankin; Simply Whisk, 901 Fourth Avenue, April Morrison (photography).
On Friday, May 17, Frazier will have his comic and fantasy prints displayed at Lupuspalooza, 626 17th Street, 5-11 p.m. He is available for commission pieces, too.