- LEGACY: Upriver Radioactive Contamination May Have Impacted Huntington Cancer Risk
- Huntington Police Have Busy Holiday Weekend
- UPDATED...PUTTING ATOMIC PIECES TOGETHER: Huntington's Once Classified Uranium Processing Plant
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Classic "Blazing Saddles" Screens; Mel Brooks Inclusive Comedy Still Ripe
- Marquee Cinemas Brings Classic Films Back to the Big Screen with Flashback Cinema
- FIRST LOOK: Feminist Alice, Steps Through the Glass to Find... Sibling Rivalry
- Former Director of Safety Town Cannot Be Located; Court Seeks to Serve Defendant in Molestation Complaint
- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
Huntington's Art Walk Thursday May 16
Among the artists and venues this month will be The Antique Mall, 926 Fourth Avenue, (which features Crumpets and Tea and Custom Framing by Jenks) Patty DelCheccollo, Cheryl Canterbury, Jimmy Robinson; Morrison Studios, Michael Flinn; Empire Books at Pullman Square, Todd Frazer (Scribbles and Splotches); Huntington Prime, 910 Fourth Avenue, Beth and Graham Rankin; Simply Whisk, 901 Fourth Avenue, April Morrison (photography).
On Friday, May 17, Frazier will have his comic and fantasy prints displayed at Lupuspalooza, 626 17th Street, 5-11 p.m. He is available for commission pieces, too.