- FLASHBACK: The Three Mile Island Accident, Yes, People Suffered
- Music professors to perform on historical instruments during free performance
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Restructuring Cited for Public Works Director Dismissal
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- Political Satire: Portsmouth Considering Marting Building for City Offices ... Again
- Huntington Police Arrest Two on Drug Charges
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 22, 2014
Huntington's Art Walk Thursday May 16
Among the artists and venues this month will be The Antique Mall, 926 Fourth Avenue, (which features Crumpets and Tea and Custom Framing by Jenks) Patty DelCheccollo, Cheryl Canterbury, Jimmy Robinson; Morrison Studios, Michael Flinn; Empire Books at Pullman Square, Todd Frazer (Scribbles and Splotches); Huntington Prime, 910 Fourth Avenue, Beth and Graham Rankin; Simply Whisk, 901 Fourth Avenue, April Morrison (photography).
On Friday, May 17, Frazier will have his comic and fantasy prints displayed at Lupuspalooza, 626 17th Street, 5-11 p.m. He is available for commission pieces, too.