- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- Houdaille Industries Nickel Recovery Study Not Found
- Kessler Makes Appointment to Public Water System Supply Study Commission
- Michigan International Speedway Test Helps Prepare Gen-6 Car for 2015
- Live Theatricals Running This Weekend
- Chris Buescher Claims First Career NASCAR Nationwide win At Mid-Ohio
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
Huntington's Art Walk Thursday May 16
Among the artists and venues this month will be The Antique Mall, 926 Fourth Avenue, (which features Crumpets and Tea and Custom Framing by Jenks) Patty DelCheccollo, Cheryl Canterbury, Jimmy Robinson; Morrison Studios, Michael Flinn; Empire Books at Pullman Square, Todd Frazer (Scribbles and Splotches); Huntington Prime, 910 Fourth Avenue, Beth and Graham Rankin; Simply Whisk, 901 Fourth Avenue, April Morrison (photography).
On Friday, May 17, Frazier will have his comic and fantasy prints displayed at Lupuspalooza, 626 17th Street, 5-11 p.m. He is available for commission pieces, too.