- Tsubasacon Friday IMAGES
- OP ED: Manipulating Reality: Facebook Is Listening to You
- Rep. Jenkins: Court Pushes Back Overreaching EPA Regs
- Tsubasacon "More Amazing Than Told"
- Fire Prevention Parade Passing Keith Albee IMAGES
- 22 People Killed by US Airstrike on Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Kunduz, Afghanistan
- H-D's Curtis Johnson Joins Attorney General's Staff
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Cheer Competition Winners from Huntington's BSSA
Indie Feature Shooting Thursday near University of Charleston Starbucks; Extras Needed
Although extras will not be paid, lunch will be provided. You may arrive at 11am without notice, or you may RSVP to Grayson at 304-280-2070.
Prospective extras should be prepared for six to ten hours on the set. The release stresses "Please bring your own wardrobe, which must not contain any logos or other copywritten content. Do not wear pastels, whites or stripes."
Extras may bring their own snacks and water.
Don't miss an opportunity to come together to support the arts. An independent production is an excellent chance for those with little or no experience, but lots of passion, to be in a scene and observe up close and personal the process. Big Budget studio productions usually have an overflow of individuals wanting to be extras and those cast are even then often segregated from observing the film production process.