- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Mayor Steve William's Office of Drug Control Policy Invited to White House
- Keep Your Promises applauds Credit Suisse for identifying issue of Chemours’ understated liabilities and for demanding more disclosure
- Fracking Poses Threats to Public Health, Say Experts
- Tornado Watch Continues until 9 p.m. for Cabell County
- OPINION: Revolution's Matchstick: The Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- Marshall's Cato Named Manning Award Finalist
- Rep. Jenkins Touts Supreme Court Ruling as Victory for WV
Indie Feature Shooting Thursday near University of Charleston Starbucks; Extras Needed
Although extras will not be paid, lunch will be provided. You may arrive at 11am without notice, or you may RSVP to Grayson at 304-280-2070.
Prospective extras should be prepared for six to ten hours on the set. The release stresses "Please bring your own wardrobe, which must not contain any logos or other copywritten content. Do not wear pastels, whites or stripes."
Extras may bring their own snacks and water.
Don't miss an opportunity to come together to support the arts. An independent production is an excellent chance for those with little or no experience, but lots of passion, to be in a scene and observe up close and personal the process. Big Budget studio productions usually have an overflow of individuals wanting to be extras and those cast are even then often segregated from observing the film production process.