- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- EDITORIAL: Former Marshall Student Body President Embodies West Virginia Political Shift in State Senate Race
- Flat Budget Won’t Sustain Exceptional City Concept
- CFPB Recovers More Than $1 Million for Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families
- Fundraiser Saturday for Guyandotte Family
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: In Guyana: Political Negotiations an Opportunity for Real Democracy
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- EDITORIAL: A Good Year Coming for WV Republicans--But Then What?
Indie Feature Shooting Thursday near University of Charleston Starbucks; Extras Needed
Although extras will not be paid, lunch will be provided. You may arrive at 11am without notice, or you may RSVP to Grayson at 304-280-2070.
Prospective extras should be prepared for six to ten hours on the set. The release stresses "Please bring your own wardrobe, which must not contain any logos or other copywritten content. Do not wear pastels, whites or stripes."
Extras may bring their own snacks and water.
Don't miss an opportunity to come together to support the arts. An independent production is an excellent chance for those with little or no experience, but lots of passion, to be in a scene and observe up close and personal the process. Big Budget studio productions usually have an overflow of individuals wanting to be extras and those cast are even then often segregated from observing the film production process.