- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Detroit Man Arrested for Heroin Distribution
- Man Arrested on 8th Avenue for Heroin Delivery
- At Least 14 File for District Two Seat
- West Virginia Film Office iPhone App to Provide On-the-Go Access to Film Industry Resources
- Huntington Council Set to Approve New Police Chief Monday Night
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- OP-ED: Sports Need Independent Oversight
Indie Feature Shooting Thursday near University of Charleston Starbucks; Extras Needed
Although extras will not be paid, lunch will be provided. You may arrive at 11am without notice, or you may RSVP to Grayson at 304-280-2070.
Prospective extras should be prepared for six to ten hours on the set. The release stresses "Please bring your own wardrobe, which must not contain any logos or other copywritten content. Do not wear pastels, whites or stripes."
Extras may bring their own snacks and water.
Don't miss an opportunity to come together to support the arts. An independent production is an excellent chance for those with little or no experience, but lots of passion, to be in a scene and observe up close and personal the process. Big Budget studio productions usually have an overflow of individuals wanting to be extras and those cast are even then often segregated from observing the film production process.