- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology rated in nation’s top 50
- Council Deliberating Legislative Hate Crime Recommendation
- Attorney General Morrisey, 21 States Win Gun Rights Victory
- Huntington Receives Donation of Life Saving Drug
- DEVOTION: Fat Tuesday
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- School of Pharmacy receives grant from Walgreens for diversity initiatives
Indie Feature Shooting Thursday near University of Charleston Starbucks; Extras Needed
Although extras will not be paid, lunch will be provided. You may arrive at 11am without notice, or you may RSVP to Grayson at 304-280-2070.
Prospective extras should be prepared for six to ten hours on the set. The release stresses "Please bring your own wardrobe, which must not contain any logos or other copywritten content. Do not wear pastels, whites or stripes."
Extras may bring their own snacks and water.
Don't miss an opportunity to come together to support the arts. An independent production is an excellent chance for those with little or no experience, but lots of passion, to be in a scene and observe up close and personal the process. Big Budget studio productions usually have an overflow of individuals wanting to be extras and those cast are even then often segregated from observing the film production process.