- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Adjust Sewer Rate Increase; Fund Police, Fire like Sewers
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- REVIEW: "Darker" More Gray as it Delves into Origins of the "Red Room"
- COLUMN: Turning a Long Triage Wait into a Concert Ticket Camp In ... Well Sorta
- Final Approval for Radical Radiation Rise in Water Supplies after Nuclear Release
- DYSFUNCTION DISORDER: Snapshots Taken as Gospel
- W.Va. AG Applauds Scott Pruitt’s Confirmation As EPA Administrator
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- In Connecticut, Calling for Help Carries Risks for Victims of Domestic Violence
Indie Feature Shooting Thursday near University of Charleston Starbucks; Extras Needed
Although extras will not be paid, lunch will be provided. You may arrive at 11am without notice, or you may RSVP to Grayson at 304-280-2070.
Prospective extras should be prepared for six to ten hours on the set. The release stresses "Please bring your own wardrobe, which must not contain any logos or other copywritten content. Do not wear pastels, whites or stripes."
Extras may bring their own snacks and water.
Don't miss an opportunity to come together to support the arts. An independent production is an excellent chance for those with little or no experience, but lots of passion, to be in a scene and observe up close and personal the process. Big Budget studio productions usually have an overflow of individuals wanting to be extras and those cast are even then often segregated from observing the film production process.