- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- Huntington Buns on Bikes Race IMAGES
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
Marshall Announces Final Three Home Football Times
Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 17:03 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
The Thundering Herd will host Gardner-Webb at 6:30 p.m. on September 7 to punctuate the department’s Hall of Fame weekend. The October 5 game against UTSA, which will serve as Homecoming, will be played at 2 p.m., as will the November 9 contest versus UAB.
The other three home times (August 31 vs. Miami, 7 p.m.; November 2 vs. Southern Miss, 12:30 p.m. and November 29 vs. East Carolina, 12 p.m.) were announced when Conference USA’s television package was released on May 7.
The times for Marshall’s four remaining road games have not been set.