- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Ohio Attorney General DeWine Announces Settlement in Drug Pricing Lawsuit
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 11, 2014
- Hayes, Littlepage Honored for Contributions to 'Grass Roots' Huntington Art Walk
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2014
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'If I Had a Son': Another Dissection of Mainstream Media Bias, Often Deliberate Misreporting of Stories Involving Race
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: A Southern Saint Patrick's Day Remembrance
- Sens. Johnson, Crapo Announce Agreement on Housing Finance Reform; Measure Praised by National Association of Home Builders
Marshall Announces Final Three Home Football Times
Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 17:03 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
The Thundering Herd will host Gardner-Webb at 6:30 p.m. on September 7 to punctuate the department’s Hall of Fame weekend. The October 5 game against UTSA, which will serve as Homecoming, will be played at 2 p.m., as will the November 9 contest versus UAB.
The other three home times (August 31 vs. Miami, 7 p.m.; November 2 vs. Southern Miss, 12:30 p.m. and November 29 vs. East Carolina, 12 p.m.) were announced when Conference USA’s television package was released on May 7.
The times for Marshall’s four remaining road games have not been set.