- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Man Arrested for Attempted Murder of Huntington Police Officer
- Huntington Police Exeucute 7th Avenue Search Warrent; Six Arrests; Seize Heroin, Guns, Cash
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Charlotte School of Law Launches Eviction & Homelessness Prevention Clinic; How Do Similar Laws Impact Huntingtotn?
- Parkersburg man sentenced to over 12 years in Federal prison for possessing child pornography
- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Possession, Reports Taken for Destruction of Property, Burglary, Overdose
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Board of Governors approves operating budget, sets tuition and fees for next year
- Greenbrier Theatre Seeks Donations to Replace Destroyed Costumes
HOTS CHILDREN'S PRESHOW
Monday, July 25, 2011 - 03:31 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
The Friday July 22 preshow had a lot of dance numbers and singing from the eighties by children. Many of whom will go on to perform in future main H.O.T. mainstage show productions. The childrens’ preshow is co-directed and choreographed by Mark Smith and Kerri Easter Stambaugh.
Local vocal talent ranged from country NS popular to Barbershop singing. H.O.T. President and Artistic Director Helen Freeman teamed up with husband, Steven D. Freeman who is the H.O.T Scenic Designer and Technical Director, for some impressive singing. The preshow makes it clear there is a lot of good talent in the Tri-State area with a lot of variety.
After three digit hot heat index baking, a gentle rain fell making the evening much nicer. Umbrellas went up and the preshow concluded. The rains stopped before the “Wedding Singer” performance, making it a nice evening to see the show. TONY RUTHERFORD