- Free Classic Regatta Returns to Huntington
- REVISED: HPD Makes Three Arrests for Auto Tampering; Grand Larceny , Burglary Reports Taken
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Mrs. West Virginia Uses Breast Cancer Diagnosis to Shed Light on Importance of Clinical Trials and Never Giving Up Hope
- Pipestem Resort State Park controlled deer hunt applications available for Nov. 3, 4 and 5
- Cabell County Schedules Off Site Special School Board Meeting
- Tell EPA: Stop Dangerous Radioactive Drinking Water
- Cabell County Death Investigated; HPD Continue Possession of Controlled Substance Arrests
- Authorities Request Information on Disappearance of Ohio Woman
HOTS CHILDREN'S PRESHOW
Monday, July 25, 2011 - 03:31 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
The Friday July 22 preshow had a lot of dance numbers and singing from the eighties by children. Many of whom will go on to perform in future main H.O.T. mainstage show productions. The childrens’ preshow is co-directed and choreographed by Mark Smith and Kerri Easter Stambaugh.
Local vocal talent ranged from country NS popular to Barbershop singing. H.O.T. President and Artistic Director Helen Freeman teamed up with husband, Steven D. Freeman who is the H.O.T Scenic Designer and Technical Director, for some impressive singing. The preshow makes it clear there is a lot of good talent in the Tri-State area with a lot of variety.
After three digit hot heat index baking, a gentle rain fell making the evening much nicer. Umbrellas went up and the preshow concluded. The rains stopped before the “Wedding Singer” performance, making it a nice evening to see the show. TONY RUTHERFORD