- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- Huntington Council Announces Meeting Agenda
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- Brian Bracey named associate vice president for development at MU
HOTS CHILDREN'S PRESHOW
Monday, July 25, 2011 - 03:31 by Chris Spencer, HNN Photographer
The Friday July 22 preshow had a lot of dance numbers and singing from the eighties by children. Many of whom will go on to perform in future main H.O.T. mainstage show productions. The childrens’ preshow is co-directed and choreographed by Mark Smith and Kerri Easter Stambaugh.
Local vocal talent ranged from country NS popular to Barbershop singing. H.O.T. President and Artistic Director Helen Freeman teamed up with husband, Steven D. Freeman who is the H.O.T Scenic Designer and Technical Director, for some impressive singing. The preshow makes it clear there is a lot of good talent in the Tri-State area with a lot of variety.
After three digit hot heat index baking, a gentle rain fell making the evening much nicer. Umbrellas went up and the preshow concluded. The rains stopped before the “Wedding Singer” performance, making it a nice evening to see the show. TONY RUTHERFORD