- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Council Announces Meeting Agenda
- WV Health Organizations Unite to Prevent Cancer in WV
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- OP-ED: Three-fifths of an Attorney General Declares POWs 'Non-Persons'
- Sen. Manchin, Gov. Tomblin announce additional scientific testing and monitoring of chemicals spilled in Kanawha Valley
Ohio Man Pleads Guility to Federal Charges
Jones also sold an additional five firearms to the same police informant. All of the firearm transactions were monitored and recorded by police.
Jones faces up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine when he is sentenced on August 26, 2013 by Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers.The investigation was conducted by the Huntington Police Department and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Assistant United States Attorney Gregory McVey is in charge of the prosecution.