- Huntington Councilwoman's Husband Carjacked, Beaten
- Tsubasacon Friday IMAGES
- Jim Justice Speaking in Huntington
- UPDATED: Large Selection New Tsubasacon Mascarade, Winners, Skits, Cosplaying IMAGES
- Sternwheeler Sailing to Huntington
- IntelliPoint Technologies Recognized in CIOReview Magazine
- OP ED: Manipulating Reality: Facebook Is Listening to You
- UPDATED: Shooting Suspect in Custody
- Milling Work Slated Next Week in Huntington
- Final 2015 Blennerhassett Island State Park dinner cruise, Oct. 16
Ohio Man Pleads Guility to Federal Charges
Jones also sold an additional five firearms to the same police informant. All of the firearm transactions were monitored and recorded by police.
Jones faces up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine when he is sentenced on August 26, 2013 by Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers.The investigation was conducted by the Huntington Police Department and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Assistant United States Attorney Gregory McVey is in charge of the prosecution.