- UPDATING..... 'Chappie' Takes on 'Focus' for Top of the Box, Check for Showtimes (Soon)
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 3, 2015
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Miss America 1989 Gretchen Carlson, Anchor of FOX News Channel's The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson, to Write Memoir
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- Storm Warning Issued for Wednesday
- Local athlete goes from the small screen to the gridiron
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
Ohio Man Pleads Guility to Federal Charges
Jones also sold an additional five firearms to the same police informant. All of the firearm transactions were monitored and recorded by police.
Jones faces up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine when he is sentenced on August 26, 2013 by Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers.The investigation was conducted by the Huntington Police Department and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Assistant United States Attorney Gregory McVey is in charge of the prosecution.