- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
- Two pill dealers sentenced to Federal prison for drug crimes
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Marshall to offer ACT math camps this summer
- Marshall College of Science and West Virginia Science Adventures program host STEAM summer camp for K-12
- Detroit heroin dealer pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
- Manchin, Klobuchar, Shaheen, King, Heitkamp, Baldwin Introduce Budgeting for Opioid Addiction Treatment Act
- Legislature Completes Supplemental Appropriation for Fiscal Year 2016
- FLASHBACK: "Eyes Right," a Memorial Day Favorite
Ohio Man Pleads Guility to Federal Charges
Jones also sold an additional five firearms to the same police informant. All of the firearm transactions were monitored and recorded by police.
Jones faces up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine when he is sentenced on August 26, 2013 by Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers.The investigation was conducted by the Huntington Police Department and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Assistant United States Attorney Gregory McVey is in charge of the prosecution.