- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- ANALYSIS: Mayoral Candidate Claims Constitutional, Political Interference... or May God Strike Him with a Lightning Bolt
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Huntington Police Make Eight Arrests for Drug Possession
- Council Passes Union Extensions; Fire Departent Members Line Up in Hallway
- West Virginia American Water Update on Water System Restoration in Flood-Impacted Areas
- Student to compete on NBC’s ‘American Ninja Warrior’ tonight
- Hearing Monday for Mayoral Candidate in Magistrate Court
- Heroin dealer residing near Marshall University pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
Ohio Man Pleads Guility to Federal Charges
Jones also sold an additional five firearms to the same police informant. All of the firearm transactions were monitored and recorded by police.
Jones faces up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine when he is sentenced on August 26, 2013 by Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers.The investigation was conducted by the Huntington Police Department and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Assistant United States Attorney Gregory McVey is in charge of the prosecution.