- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- BOOK REVIEW: 'California Dreaming: Boosterism, Memory, and Rural Suburbs in the Golden State': Detailed Look at Three 'Agriburbs' in Sacramento, Los Angeles Areas
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
Ohio Man Pleads Guility to Federal Charges
Jones also sold an additional five firearms to the same police informant. All of the firearm transactions were monitored and recorded by police.
Jones faces up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine when he is sentenced on August 26, 2013 by Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers.The investigation was conducted by the Huntington Police Department and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Assistant United States Attorney Gregory McVey is in charge of the prosecution.