- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- No Pawn Shop on South Side
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- OP-ED: TPP, Peace and Conflict – it’s not about trade, it’s about how we trade
- OP-ED: On 'Real Women': Don't Hate Me -- It's Genetic
- CANCELLED: Community Hike March 7
Ohio Man Pleads Guility to Federal Charges
Jones also sold an additional five firearms to the same police informant. All of the firearm transactions were monitored and recorded by police.
Jones faces up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine when he is sentenced on August 26, 2013 by Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers.The investigation was conducted by the Huntington Police Department and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Assistant United States Attorney Gregory McVey is in charge of the prosecution.