- After Demolition of Huntington Pilot Plant, U 235 and U 238 Contamination Deemed Low; Baseline Soil in Ohio River Basin High in Nickel Contamination Then
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- Scammers are hacking into personal emails and placing false advertisements to ruin housing rentals for families
- Burris, Hale, Marsteller and Smith to join College of Business Hall of Fame
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leadership Blindspots': Management Consultant Shows How Executives Can Identify, Overcome Weaknesses That Matter
- "Noah:" Let's Separate Church and Cinema Versus....
- Two W.Va. manufacturers selected as finalists in Shale Innovation contest
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 17, 2014
- "God is not Dead" Weaves Many Stories of Faith
Pink Selected as Theme for Next Party on the Patio
Advance registration will be held for the Path to the Cure Walk and Run which takes place September 29.
Ice cold beer, wine , soft drinks, and food will be prepared by Smoke ‘em if you got ‘em Bar-B-Que
The Oakwood River Band, a Huntington favorite, has also performed at Pullman Square. Check out this link to photos by Chris Spencer of their 2011 performance on the DAWG series : http:// www.huntingtonnews.net/5944
For info on the September run, visit: http://www.pathtothecure.org.