- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- Honeywell, NRC Dispute Report of College Students Operating Nuclear Plant; HNN Source Alleges Book Trained Replacement Workers Operated Plant
- Huntington Judge Added to Dancing with Pros
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
Pink Selected as Theme for Next Party on the Patio
Advance registration will be held for the Path to the Cure Walk and Run which takes place September 29.
Ice cold beer, wine , soft drinks, and food will be prepared by Smoke ‘em if you got ‘em Bar-B-Que
The Oakwood River Band, a Huntington favorite, has also performed at Pullman Square. Check out this link to photos by Chris Spencer of their 2011 performance on the DAWG series : http:// www.huntingtonnews.net/5944
For info on the September run, visit: http://www.pathtothecure.org.