- Outgoing Councilman Tells People Stop Asking if You Can't Pay; Thacker: "Residents Don't Want to Leave City Due to Fees Either..."
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Task ForceSiezes Heroin, Crack, Cocaine from Hotel near Huntington
- Mayor Williams Deems Sanitary Repairs 'Catastrophic;" Thacker: "Find Money Tree, not Residents"
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Health care and policy leaders to gather in Huntington for conference on opioid epidemic
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Huntington Mom 'Accidentally' Shoots Son in Stomach During Struggle
- COMMENTARY: Sick Nuke Worker Demands Toxic Compensation Forum in Piketon
- Huntington Fire Chief Resigns; Effective BEFORE Council Finance Hearings on Next Year's Budget
Pink Selected as Theme for Next Party on the Patio
Advance registration will be held for the Path to the Cure Walk and Run which takes place September 29.
Ice cold beer, wine , soft drinks, and food will be prepared by Smoke ‘em if you got ‘em Bar-B-Que
The Oakwood River Band, a Huntington favorite, has also performed at Pullman Square. Check out this link to photos by Chris Spencer of their 2011 performance on the DAWG series : http:// www.huntingtonnews.net/5944
For info on the September run, visit: http://www.pathtothecure.org.