- Q and A with Mayor Steve Williams: Audits ALWAYS have Findings....
- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- Donations Needed for Guyandotte Christmas Open House Planned Dec. 23
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- CFPB Takes Action to End Student 'Debt Relief' Scams; CFPB Warns Borrowers About Companies Charging High Fees for Free Federal Loan Repayment Programs
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
Pink Selected as Theme for Next Party on the Patio
Advance registration will be held for the Path to the Cure Walk and Run which takes place September 29.
Ice cold beer, wine , soft drinks, and food will be prepared by Smoke ‘em if you got ‘em Bar-B-Que
The Oakwood River Band, a Huntington favorite, has also performed at Pullman Square. Check out this link to photos by Chris Spencer of their 2011 performance on the DAWG series : http:// www.huntingtonnews.net/5944
For info on the September run, visit: http://www.pathtothecure.org.