- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Huntington Police Arrest Four Involved in Heroin Investigation
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Marshall University’s Department of Communication Disorders to honor former faculty member for $100K contribution
- Justice Department Settles with Salt Lake City-Area Apartment Complexes to Resolve Allegations of Discrimination Against Individuals with Disabilities
- Huntington Wins Stabilization Award
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Florida Woman Sentenced to Prison for Acting as an Illegal Agent of a Foreign Government and Conspiring to Commit Money Laundering
Pink Selected as Theme for Next Party on the Patio
Advance registration will be held for the Path to the Cure Walk and Run which takes place September 29.
Ice cold beer, wine , soft drinks, and food will be prepared by Smoke ‘em if you got ‘em Bar-B-Que
The Oakwood River Band, a Huntington favorite, has also performed at Pullman Square. Check out this link to photos by Chris Spencer of their 2011 performance on the DAWG series : http:// www.huntingtonnews.net/5944
For info on the September run, visit: http://www.pathtothecure.org.