- UPDATED: Retired Firefighter Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Let's Get With the Rest of the World and Abolish Grand Juries
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- West Virginia joins America’s State Parks in challenge to “#OptOutside” beginning Black Friday
- Toy Train Party to Raise Money for Needy Children
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 22, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Stronger US dollar and lower oil prices: Effects on the Caribbean
Travel by Rail to Visit the Greenbrier
You can board the train in Huntington, WV or Charleston, WV. There will be a buffet breakfast on board the train. We will traverse the mighty New River Gorge, "The Grand Canyon of the East," and as we make our way east, you will see the beauty of the Greenbrier Valley. We will arrive at White Sulphur Springs, WV, home to The Greenbrier Resort where we will detrain and be transported over to the resort.
At the resort enjoy a buffet Luncheon, Bunker Tour and afternoon tea. You will have to time to explore the resort and the many shops that it has.
One Way by Train by Private Historic Railcars, Buffet Breakfast on the train, Snacks and Soft Drinks available, Buffet Lunch at The Greenbrier, Bunker Tour, Afternoon Tea and concert, Access to the New Casino, and a Motorcoach Home Stop at Tamarack on the way home.
Please call 866-639-7487 to make reservations on this trip.