- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- West Virginia’s 2014 seasons set for dove, rail, snipe and woodcock
Travel by Rail to Visit the Greenbrier
You can board the train in Huntington, WV or Charleston, WV. There will be a buffet breakfast on board the train. We will traverse the mighty New River Gorge, "The Grand Canyon of the East," and as we make our way east, you will see the beauty of the Greenbrier Valley. We will arrive at White Sulphur Springs, WV, home to The Greenbrier Resort where we will detrain and be transported over to the resort.
At the resort enjoy a buffet Luncheon, Bunker Tour and afternoon tea. You will have to time to explore the resort and the many shops that it has.
One Way by Train by Private Historic Railcars, Buffet Breakfast on the train, Snacks and Soft Drinks available, Buffet Lunch at The Greenbrier, Bunker Tour, Afternoon Tea and concert, Access to the New Casino, and a Motorcoach Home Stop at Tamarack on the way home.
Please call 866-639-7487 to make reservations on this trip.