- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 10, 2014
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- MOUNTAINEER CHALLENGE ACADEMY: Free Military School Better Option Than Dropping Out
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Cubed: A Secret History of the Workplace': How Tradition, Architecture, Office Furniture Shaped Our White-Collar Workplaces
- Council to hear Multiple First Readings
- A DAD'S POINT OF VIEW: Men vs. Women: Food, Sex, and the Kitchen
- Keselowski cruises to NASCAR Sprint Cup win, completes New Hampshire weekend sweep
- Republicans Mass In Huntington, Ready For 2014 Wins
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 11, 2014
- Lawmaker presses to right the wrongs at VA and reaffirms his support for anti-flag burning Constitutional amendment
Travel by Rail to Visit the Greenbrier
You can board the train in Huntington, WV or Charleston, WV. There will be a buffet breakfast on board the train. We will traverse the mighty New River Gorge, "The Grand Canyon of the East," and as we make our way east, you will see the beauty of the Greenbrier Valley. We will arrive at White Sulphur Springs, WV, home to The Greenbrier Resort where we will detrain and be transported over to the resort.
At the resort enjoy a buffet Luncheon, Bunker Tour and afternoon tea. You will have to time to explore the resort and the many shops that it has.
One Way by Train by Private Historic Railcars, Buffet Breakfast on the train, Snacks and Soft Drinks available, Buffet Lunch at The Greenbrier, Bunker Tour, Afternoon Tea and concert, Access to the New Casino, and a Motorcoach Home Stop at Tamarack on the way home.
Please call 866-639-7487 to make reservations on this trip.