- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 23, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- City to unveil new small business initiative during news conference
- Brockovich Protesting at US Supreme Court; Case Involves Water Contamination
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Intent to Distribute Heroin, Cocaine, Oxycodone
- Dr. William Palmer selected as Outstanding Faculty Award winner
Travel by Rail to Visit the Greenbrier
You can board the train in Huntington, WV or Charleston, WV. There will be a buffet breakfast on board the train. We will traverse the mighty New River Gorge, "The Grand Canyon of the East," and as we make our way east, you will see the beauty of the Greenbrier Valley. We will arrive at White Sulphur Springs, WV, home to The Greenbrier Resort where we will detrain and be transported over to the resort.
At the resort enjoy a buffet Luncheon, Bunker Tour and afternoon tea. You will have to time to explore the resort and the many shops that it has.
One Way by Train by Private Historic Railcars, Buffet Breakfast on the train, Snacks and Soft Drinks available, Buffet Lunch at The Greenbrier, Bunker Tour, Afternoon Tea and concert, Access to the New Casino, and a Motorcoach Home Stop at Tamarack on the way home.
Please call 866-639-7487 to make reservations on this trip.