- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Big Bad Vandals Steal Wood, Huntington House Falls
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Gov. Tomblin Announces Transportation Alternatives, Recreational Trails Program Grants
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
Travel by Rail to Visit the Greenbrier
You can board the train in Huntington, WV or Charleston, WV. There will be a buffet breakfast on board the train. We will traverse the mighty New River Gorge, "The Grand Canyon of the East," and as we make our way east, you will see the beauty of the Greenbrier Valley. We will arrive at White Sulphur Springs, WV, home to The Greenbrier Resort where we will detrain and be transported over to the resort.
At the resort enjoy a buffet Luncheon, Bunker Tour and afternoon tea. You will have to time to explore the resort and the many shops that it has.
One Way by Train by Private Historic Railcars, Buffet Breakfast on the train, Snacks and Soft Drinks available, Buffet Lunch at The Greenbrier, Bunker Tour, Afternoon Tea and concert, Access to the New Casino, and a Motorcoach Home Stop at Tamarack on the way home.
Please call 866-639-7487 to make reservations on this trip.