- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 20, 2014
- Police Personnel Alterations Mount Drug Arrests
- Realtors: QRM Rule Will Provide Clarity in Housing Finance Market, Benefit Consumers
- Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- US Attorney, Law Enforcement, Treatment Professionals Announce Heroin Treatment Initiative
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- NAHB: Statement from NAHB Chairman Kevin Kelly on New Mortgage Standards
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
Travel by Rail to Visit the Greenbrier
You can board the train in Huntington, WV or Charleston, WV. There will be a buffet breakfast on board the train. We will traverse the mighty New River Gorge, "The Grand Canyon of the East," and as we make our way east, you will see the beauty of the Greenbrier Valley. We will arrive at White Sulphur Springs, WV, home to The Greenbrier Resort where we will detrain and be transported over to the resort.
At the resort enjoy a buffet Luncheon, Bunker Tour and afternoon tea. You will have to time to explore the resort and the many shops that it has.
One Way by Train by Private Historic Railcars, Buffet Breakfast on the train, Snacks and Soft Drinks available, Buffet Lunch at The Greenbrier, Bunker Tour, Afternoon Tea and concert, Access to the New Casino, and a Motorcoach Home Stop at Tamarack on the way home.
Please call 866-639-7487 to make reservations on this trip.