- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 25, 2015
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Community Crack Cocaine Complaints Lead to Arrests
Volunteers Needed for Senior Classic
Those interested should contact either Jake Sharp or Tyson Compton at the Cabell-Huntington Convention and Visitors Bureau as soon as possible. Call 304-525-7333 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Volunteer Schedule is as follows:
Friday – 9 am
Pickleball – 1 volunteer – MU Rec Center
Friday – 1 pm
Badminton – 1 volunteer – MU Rec Center
Saturday – 9 am
Men's softball – 1 volunteers – Barboursville Park
Women's softball – 1 volunteers – Huntington High School
Track and field events – 30 volunteers – Huntington High School
(will meet on Thursday prior at 6pm for short training on measurements)
Saturday – 10 am
Archery – 2 volunteers – Barboursville Park
Horseshoes – 1-2 volunteers – Barboursville Park
Shuffleboard – 1 volunteer – Barboursville Senior Center
10k Cycling – 16 volunteers; 1 / intersection – meet at 9th Street and Veterans
Table Tennis – 1 volunteer – YMCA/Phil Cline center