- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
- OP ED What Do Americans Think About Economic Inequality?
- OP-ED: There Goes Virginia's Climate
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Woodward writes 'truly holistic account of U.S.'s role on battlefields of Europe'
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
Volunteers Needed for Senior Classic
Those interested should contact either Jake Sharp or Tyson Compton at the Cabell-Huntington Convention and Visitors Bureau as soon as possible. Call 304-525-7333 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Volunteer Schedule is as follows:
Friday – 9 am
Pickleball – 1 volunteer – MU Rec Center
Friday – 1 pm
Badminton – 1 volunteer – MU Rec Center
Saturday – 9 am
Men's softball – 1 volunteers – Barboursville Park
Women's softball – 1 volunteers – Huntington High School
Track and field events – 30 volunteers – Huntington High School
(will meet on Thursday prior at 6pm for short training on measurements)
Saturday – 10 am
Archery – 2 volunteers – Barboursville Park
Horseshoes – 1-2 volunteers – Barboursville Park
Shuffleboard – 1 volunteer – Barboursville Senior Center
10k Cycling – 16 volunteers; 1 / intersection – meet at 9th Street and Veterans
Table Tennis – 1 volunteer – YMCA/Phil Cline center