- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Taut "November Man" Debuts; "As Above" Has MU Film Connection
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- REALTORS: Pending Home Sales Rise 3.3% in July
- Huntington Residents Help Police Nail Two More Detroit Drug Suspects
- Appalachian Uprising Becomes Jewel City Jamboree in 2015
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- SPORTS OP-ED: The New York City Ticker-Tape Parade That Nearly Didn't Happen
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
Charleston's Peer to Pier Murals
Artists and their projects include: Charly Jupiter Hamilton (Battle of Charleston); Reaford Walker (John Brown's Raid on Harpers Ferry); Chris Nelson (House Divided); Emma Plagemann (A Capitol Celebration); Geoff Plagemann (State Pride); Rebecca Recco and Isaac Emrick (150); Ian Bode (Montani Semper Liberi); Jeff Pierson (Fathers of West Virginia); Sharon Harms (West Virginia State Symbols); Dustin Durham (West Virginia Shines); Kelly Bryant (Celebrating 150 Years with West Virginia Music); Ned Savage (portrait of West Virginians involved in the Civil War); and Bernice Deakins (100-Year History of WV Woman's Club -- Boulevard replacement).