- Ellen Wilson First Spouse Gold Coin Available December 9
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
- Day Four: Johnson Returns To Head Table After Two-Year Absence
- NASCAR: Jimmie Johnson Celebrates Sixth Title With Eye On A Seventh
- Fan celebration planned before Marshall-WVU basketball game
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- FLASHBACK: Transcripts Reveal Technetium, Neptunium and Plutonium at Huntington Pilot Plant Concern Over Parking Lot Radiation Expressed
- WSJ Wasteland Series Continues in Pennsylvania where Uranium Processing Site had "Birdcages"
- WORK SESSION: Council Holds Solemn Preparation, While Discussing Skatepark, Comprehensive Plan; Slkatepark Plans Now Added
- Day Three: Stewart Receives 2013 NMPA Myers Brothers Award
ARTS Acting Movement Workshop Saturday
Her workshop will be on the main stage at 900 8th Street in Huntington, WV. Mostly she was seen as one of the witches in "Macbeth" for ARTS, Ms. Turley studied at Marshall under Gene Anthony and Jack Cirillo, where she was nominated for the Irene Ryan Award for her performance as "Truvy" in "Steel Magnolias".
Cost of the class will be $25.
Calling Ms. Turley, an extremely talented actress and teacher, actor Mike Murdock said, "she works with you from the "outside in" with breathing, physicality, authentic emotion, awakening the senses, sensorial response and how to use your entire body in your acting".
For more info, visit: http://leahturley.com.