- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- OP ED What Do Americans Think About Economic Inequality?
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- Strolling Through Central City Days Saturday Celebration IMAGES
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- Jamming at Jewel City Jamboree
- Huntington Frames a Freedom from Addiction Independence Day
ARTS Acting Movement Workshop Saturday
Her workshop will be on the main stage at 900 8th Street in Huntington, WV. Mostly she was seen as one of the witches in "Macbeth" for ARTS, Ms. Turley studied at Marshall under Gene Anthony and Jack Cirillo, where she was nominated for the Irene Ryan Award for her performance as "Truvy" in "Steel Magnolias".
Cost of the class will be $25.
Calling Ms. Turley, an extremely talented actress and teacher, actor Mike Murdock said, "she works with you from the "outside in" with breathing, physicality, authentic emotion, awakening the senses, sensorial response and how to use your entire body in your acting".
For more info, visit: http://leahturley.com.