- Three more defendants plead guilty for roles in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Ex-Satanist John Ramirez Now Trains Christians at Supernatural Boot Camps
- Former Marriott employee pleads guilty to wire fraud for embezzling close to $1 million
- W.Va. AG Reaffirms Advice to Local Schools Against Obama’s Transgender Overreach
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Delayed, Denied, Dismissed: Failures on the FOIA
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Marshall Board of Governors holds first meeting of fall semester
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 22nd Street/9th Avenue Area of Huntington
ARTS Acting Movement Workshop Saturday
Her workshop will be on the main stage at 900 8th Street in Huntington, WV. Mostly she was seen as one of the witches in "Macbeth" for ARTS, Ms. Turley studied at Marshall under Gene Anthony and Jack Cirillo, where she was nominated for the Irene Ryan Award for her performance as "Truvy" in "Steel Magnolias".
Cost of the class will be $25.
Calling Ms. Turley, an extremely talented actress and teacher, actor Mike Murdock said, "she works with you from the "outside in" with breathing, physicality, authentic emotion, awakening the senses, sensorial response and how to use your entire body in your acting".
For more info, visit: http://leahturley.com.