- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Huntington Council Agenda Contains Ordinance Allegedly Discriminating Against Disabled Councilwoman Thacker; Chairman Denies
- Colley Testified Nuke Worker Compensation Protocol Broken
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- Three-part NASCAR special predominantly filmed in West Virginia
- Hayes, RCBI, White to enter Harless Hall of Fame
- Donald J. Trump Visiting Charleston
- Former Senator Kay Hagan and Former First Lady of West Virginia Gayle Manchin to Get Out The Vote for Hillary Clinton
- Portsmouth Waste Reburial: "Classification" withholds truths for that which is not actually classified
- Marshall School of Medicine researcher sponsors Hurricane High School student for project
ARTS Acting Movement Workshop Saturday
Her workshop will be on the main stage at 900 8th Street in Huntington, WV. Mostly she was seen as one of the witches in "Macbeth" for ARTS, Ms. Turley studied at Marshall under Gene Anthony and Jack Cirillo, where she was nominated for the Irene Ryan Award for her performance as "Truvy" in "Steel Magnolias".
Cost of the class will be $25.
Calling Ms. Turley, an extremely talented actress and teacher, actor Mike Murdock said, "she works with you from the "outside in" with breathing, physicality, authentic emotion, awakening the senses, sensorial response and how to use your entire body in your acting".
For more info, visit: http://leahturley.com.