- Ohio Attorney General DeWine Announces Settlement in Drug Pricing Lawsuit
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 11, 2014
- Hayes, Littlepage Honored for Contributions to 'Grass Roots' Huntington Art Walk
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- BOOK REVIEW: 'If I Had a Son': Another Dissection of Mainstream Media Bias, Often Deliberate Misreporting of Stories Involving Race
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: A Southern Saint Patrick's Day Remembrance
- Sens. Johnson, Crapo Announce Agreement on Housing Finance Reform; Measure Praised by National Association of Home Builders
ARTS Acting Movement Workshop Saturday
Her workshop will be on the main stage at 900 8th Street in Huntington, WV. Mostly she was seen as one of the witches in "Macbeth" for ARTS, Ms. Turley studied at Marshall under Gene Anthony and Jack Cirillo, where she was nominated for the Irene Ryan Award for her performance as "Truvy" in "Steel Magnolias".
Cost of the class will be $25.
Calling Ms. Turley, an extremely talented actress and teacher, actor Mike Murdock said, "she works with you from the "outside in" with breathing, physicality, authentic emotion, awakening the senses, sensorial response and how to use your entire body in your acting".
For more info, visit: http://leahturley.com.