- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Marshall's Health Informatics program ranked No. 1 most affordable in the nation
- Perdue: WV Must Broaden Energy Portfolio and Reenergize Chemical Industry
- Huntington Receives Department of Justice Crime Fighting Grant
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 24, 2014
WV Governor Calls Special Session
The special session agenda will include filling the Speaker of the House of Delegates vacancy.
It is anticipated that the Governor will also select one of three recommendations from the Wayne County Democratic Executive Committee to replace Rick Thompson. According to the Herald Dispatch, the three are:
Timothy Kinsey, Kenneth Hicks and Matthew McComas.