- EDITORIAL: Hypocritical Harry Gives Obamacare Another Surprise Blow
- FLASHBACK: Major Huntington Landfill Contaminants Could Relate to Solvents or to Cold War Activities at Uranium Processing Plant
- Delegate Mike Folk stands up for 2nd Amendment Rights in West Virginia
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- Guest Column
- IMAGES: Huntington High School Honored by Council, Mayor Despite Loss
- University of Maryland Accepts Bid To The 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- Contaminated Debris of Huntington Pilot Plant Transported by Truck in 1979
- Toxic TCE Released to Huntington's Air Sept. 11-15, 2008, per EPA Settlement; Authorities not Immediately Notified of Release
- Human Relations Commission Amendment Deletes “Handicap” Substitutes “Disabled”
WV Governor Calls Special Session
The special session agenda will include filling the Speaker of the House of Delegates vacancy.
It is anticipated that the Governor will also select one of three recommendations from the Wayne County Democratic Executive Committee to replace Rick Thompson. According to the Herald Dispatch, the three are:
Timothy Kinsey, Kenneth Hicks and Matthew McComas.