- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
Four Arrested in Huntington following Drug Activity Complaints
Upon execution of the warrant several drug abusers were located in the residence in addition to four children. Investigators located heroin and oxycodone during the search. Also drug paraphernalia, including several needles, were found throughout the residence. Child Protective Services was contacted and took custody of the children.
The following subjects were arrested at the scene for the listed charges:
Keith Wood: Maintaining a dwelling for drug activity and Child Neglect with risk of injury
Lindsey Thacker: Delivery of Controlled Substance x 2 (Heroin and Oxycodone)
Richard Cornwell: Possession of Controlled Substance x 2 (Heroin and Oxycodone)
Thomas Day Jr.: Fugitive from Justice (Boyd County Kentucky)
The investigation is ongoing, according to Holbrook.