- Nuclear Engineer Asks How Could Five Barriers Fail at Fukushima
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- WTAP-TV Asked to Leave DuPont C8 Public Meeting
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- Happy Birthday Keith Albee Gala included Singing, Dancing and Timeless Entertainment
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
Four Arrested in Huntington following Drug Activity Complaints
Upon execution of the warrant several drug abusers were located in the residence in addition to four children. Investigators located heroin and oxycodone during the search. Also drug paraphernalia, including several needles, were found throughout the residence. Child Protective Services was contacted and took custody of the children.
The following subjects were arrested at the scene for the listed charges:
Keith Wood: Maintaining a dwelling for drug activity and Child Neglect with risk of injury
Lindsey Thacker: Delivery of Controlled Substance x 2 (Heroin and Oxycodone)
Richard Cornwell: Possession of Controlled Substance x 2 (Heroin and Oxycodone)
Thomas Day Jr.: Fugitive from Justice (Boyd County Kentucky)
The investigation is ongoing, according to Holbrook.