- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 23, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'How to Write Anything: When Laura Brown Says 'Anything', She Means 'Anything'
- FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Increase on Soft Housing Data
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saturday, April 26 is Confederate Memorial Day
- Marshall Men’s Basketball Hires Dan D’Antoni as Head Coach
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- Green Day’s American Idiot to Invade the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center
Four Arrested in Huntington following Drug Activity Complaints
Upon execution of the warrant several drug abusers were located in the residence in addition to four children. Investigators located heroin and oxycodone during the search. Also drug paraphernalia, including several needles, were found throughout the residence. Child Protective Services was contacted and took custody of the children.
The following subjects were arrested at the scene for the listed charges:
Keith Wood: Maintaining a dwelling for drug activity and Child Neglect with risk of injury
Lindsey Thacker: Delivery of Controlled Substance x 2 (Heroin and Oxycodone)
Richard Cornwell: Possession of Controlled Substance x 2 (Heroin and Oxycodone)
Thomas Day Jr.: Fugitive from Justice (Boyd County Kentucky)
The investigation is ongoing, according to Holbrook.