- Names Released of Five Arrested in West Huntington Drug Bust
- USDA Announces $200 Million to Promote Innovation in SNAP Employment and Training Programs
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: The Cyclorama, Battle of Atlanta and 'Gone With the Wind'
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 19, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Supreme City': Wonderfully Readable Account of Contributions Manhattan Made to U.S. Architecture, Engineering, Culture
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
Four Arrested in Huntington following Drug Activity Complaints
Upon execution of the warrant several drug abusers were located in the residence in addition to four children. Investigators located heroin and oxycodone during the search. Also drug paraphernalia, including several needles, were found throughout the residence. Child Protective Services was contacted and took custody of the children.
The following subjects were arrested at the scene for the listed charges:
Keith Wood: Maintaining a dwelling for drug activity and Child Neglect with risk of injury
Lindsey Thacker: Delivery of Controlled Substance x 2 (Heroin and Oxycodone)
Richard Cornwell: Possession of Controlled Substance x 2 (Heroin and Oxycodone)
Thomas Day Jr.: Fugitive from Justice (Boyd County Kentucky)
The investigation is ongoing, according to Holbrook.