- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
- NASCAR: Jeff Gordon wins record fifth NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Indy
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Lucky Us': Amy Bloom Hits a Home Run with a Funny Novel of Life in 1940's America -- With a Peek at Post-War Britain
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- WV Health Organizations Unite to Prevent Cancer in WV
- OP-ED: Some Thoughts on Provocation
- DEVELOPING: Morris Building Fire Caused Elevator Shaft Collapse
Four Arrested in Huntington following Drug Activity Complaints
Upon execution of the warrant several drug abusers were located in the residence in addition to four children. Investigators located heroin and oxycodone during the search. Also drug paraphernalia, including several needles, were found throughout the residence. Child Protective Services was contacted and took custody of the children.
The following subjects were arrested at the scene for the listed charges:
Keith Wood: Maintaining a dwelling for drug activity and Child Neglect with risk of injury
Lindsey Thacker: Delivery of Controlled Substance x 2 (Heroin and Oxycodone)
Richard Cornwell: Possession of Controlled Substance x 2 (Heroin and Oxycodone)
Thomas Day Jr.: Fugitive from Justice (Boyd County Kentucky)
The investigation is ongoing, according to Holbrook.