- OP-ED: Lee Kuan-Yew’s Caribbean rescue in the Commonwealth
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Silk Scarves, Hyland Bicycles and Fenders, and Other Product Recalls
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: US and Venezuela: Don’t fan the flames, put out the fire
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- Joey Logano pulls out wild overtime win in Martinsville Truck race
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Confederate Memorial Day in the South
- OP-ED: On 'Real Women': Don't Hate Me -- It's Genetic
- Stat Steps Defined Herd Basketball
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
Four Arrested in Huntington following Drug Activity Complaints
Upon execution of the warrant several drug abusers were located in the residence in addition to four children. Investigators located heroin and oxycodone during the search. Also drug paraphernalia, including several needles, were found throughout the residence. Child Protective Services was contacted and took custody of the children.
The following subjects were arrested at the scene for the listed charges:
Keith Wood: Maintaining a dwelling for drug activity and Child Neglect with risk of injury
Lindsey Thacker: Delivery of Controlled Substance x 2 (Heroin and Oxycodone)
Richard Cornwell: Possession of Controlled Substance x 2 (Heroin and Oxycodone)
Thomas Day Jr.: Fugitive from Justice (Boyd County Kentucky)
The investigation is ongoing, according to Holbrook.