- Following Brief Eulogy to his Father, Huntington Mayor Told Council, "Let's Get to Work..."
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
- 22 Year Old Driver Dies from Crash Injuries
- DEA NEWS: Greek National Pleads Guilty in Narco-Terror Conspiracy
- Marshall University Board approves 10-year Master Plan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 11, 2013
- Marshall Has 21 Named to All-Conference and All-Freshman Teams
- Highlawn Pastor Posted Explanation on Facebook in October
- Contaminated Debris of Huntington Pilot Plant Transported by Truck in 1979
Four Arrested in Huntington following Drug Activity Complaints
Upon execution of the warrant several drug abusers were located in the residence in addition to four children. Investigators located heroin and oxycodone during the search. Also drug paraphernalia, including several needles, were found throughout the residence. Child Protective Services was contacted and took custody of the children.
The following subjects were arrested at the scene for the listed charges:
Keith Wood: Maintaining a dwelling for drug activity and Child Neglect with risk of injury
Lindsey Thacker: Delivery of Controlled Substance x 2 (Heroin and Oxycodone)
Richard Cornwell: Possession of Controlled Substance x 2 (Heroin and Oxycodone)
Thomas Day Jr.: Fugitive from Justice (Boyd County Kentucky)
The investigation is ongoing, according to Holbrook.