- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Sir Ronald Sanders Awarded Honorary Doctorate by University of The West Indies
- 2014 Furbearer Trapping Seasons to Open Nov. 1
- "Ouija" Startles, But no Shrieks or Shocks Here
- Coast Guardsman teaches water rescue to Cub Scouts in South Texas
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Skate Park Construction Underway
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 24, 2014
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
Four Arrested in Huntington following Drug Activity Complaints
Upon execution of the warrant several drug abusers were located in the residence in addition to four children. Investigators located heroin and oxycodone during the search. Also drug paraphernalia, including several needles, were found throughout the residence. Child Protective Services was contacted and took custody of the children.
The following subjects were arrested at the scene for the listed charges:
Keith Wood: Maintaining a dwelling for drug activity and Child Neglect with risk of injury
Lindsey Thacker: Delivery of Controlled Substance x 2 (Heroin and Oxycodone)
Richard Cornwell: Possession of Controlled Substance x 2 (Heroin and Oxycodone)
Thomas Day Jr.: Fugitive from Justice (Boyd County Kentucky)
The investigation is ongoing, according to Holbrook.