- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Big Bad Vandals Steal Wood, Huntington House Falls
- OP-ED: Lee Kuan-Yew’s Caribbean rescue in the Commonwealth
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 25, 2015
Four Arrested in Huntington following Drug Activity Complaints
Upon execution of the warrant several drug abusers were located in the residence in addition to four children. Investigators located heroin and oxycodone during the search. Also drug paraphernalia, including several needles, were found throughout the residence. Child Protective Services was contacted and took custody of the children.
The following subjects were arrested at the scene for the listed charges:
Keith Wood: Maintaining a dwelling for drug activity and Child Neglect with risk of injury
Lindsey Thacker: Delivery of Controlled Substance x 2 (Heroin and Oxycodone)
Richard Cornwell: Possession of Controlled Substance x 2 (Heroin and Oxycodone)
Thomas Day Jr.: Fugitive from Justice (Boyd County Kentucky)
The investigation is ongoing, according to Holbrook.