- Detroit Man Arrested in SWAT Raid
- WV AFL-CIO President Perdue: July 1 is now Pay Cut Day
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Jabberwowcky Kicks off DAWG's Pullman Thursday Series
- Mayor Steve Strolls Areas Surrounding Central City IMAGES
- Fracking Poses Threats to Public Health, Say Experts
- Sticking Together, Surprising Stats; IMAGES Town Meeting Drug Abuse
- Ohio Youth Group Repairs Wayne County Mobile Home Damaged by Flood
- Katie DeHart Entertains at Pullman
Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Parts of Huntington
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.