- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- Flat Budget Won’t Sustain Exceptional City Concept
- CFPB Recovers More Than $1 Million for Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families
- EDITORIAL: Former Marshall Student Body President Embodies West Virginia Political Shift in State Senate Race
- EDITORIAL: A Good Year Coming for WV Republicans--But Then What?
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Critical First Years of Your Professional Life': Comprehensive, Readable Book for College Graduates Seeking Their First Job
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: In Guyana: Political Negotiations an Opportunity for Real Democracy
- Foster Care Awareness subject of event March 12
Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Parts of Huntington
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.