- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Medical resident to receive national research award for pediatrics work
- "Suspicious" Horse near Downtown Huntington Reunited with Owner
- Walk with the Mayor Begins, Highlawn Next
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
- Marshall Day at the Capitol to take place next Thursday
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Parts of Huntington
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.