- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- St. Joe Boys Soccer Sneaks by Paul Blazer
- St. Joe Ties Scott in Soccer
- OP ED: How To Prevent A School Shooter
- Award-winning pianist to perform at Marshall University
- Theatre company, Literacy Council collaborate on Page-to-Stage program
- Attorney General Patrick Morrisey Warns Consumers About Fraudulent Pizza Hut Offer
- Department of Modern Language’s Japanese program to host Japan Day
- Marshall University Forensic Identification Association to host Women’s Expo at Pullman Square
- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Parts of Huntington
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.