- DEVELOPING... Caserta Asks for Records During Meeting
- Ethics Petition Filed Against Some City Council Members by Rebecca Thacker
- Huntington Heroin Death Toll now 31
- FLASHBACK: Images of Ironton's 2011 Memorial Day Parade
- Caserta Asserts Council TV Video of Special Meeting Purposefully not Transmitted
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- Thundering Herd IMG Network to Air 10 Baseball Broadcasts
- LAST IMAGES: A Life on the Sidelines
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: US and Venezuela: Don’t fan the flames, put out the fire
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Parts of Huntington
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.