- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- WTAP-TV Asked to Leave DuPont C8 Public Meeting
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Parts of Huntington
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.