- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Huntington Police, Fire Pension Funds Lose Investment Potential when Paid in an Untimely Manner
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Washington Trooper Surprised by Passenger Wearing Seat Belt; Driver Speeding
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- DEVELOPING... Sewer Increase Blamed for Special Metals Layoffs
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- School of Pharmacy students plan community outreach in Cabell County schools
- Minor Injury After Bus Accident
Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Parts of Huntington
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.