- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Council Announces Meeting Agenda
- OP-ED: Three-fifths of an Attorney General Declares POWs 'Non-Persons'
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- Sen. Manchin, Gov. Tomblin announce additional scientific testing and monitoring of chemicals spilled in Kanawha Valley
- June Art Walk Featured Greater Artistic Variety
Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Parts of Huntington
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.