- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- UPDATING ... Neither 'Mall Cop' nor 'Unfriended' Will Slow 'Furious 7' Vroom....
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Apr. 17, 2015
- 'Jupiter' Confounds; Insurgent, Frozen Fever on Deck
Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Parts of Huntington
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.