- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- IMAGES: Midland Tops H.H.S. 31-26
- Marshall University celebrates grand opening of ‘world-class’ Visual Arts Center in downtown Huntington
- Unitarian Fellowship of Huntington to Hold Their 1st Annual Community Days!
- Barboursville Pharmacy Owner Arraigned on Drug Distribution, Money Laundering Charges
- Former Secretary of State, Congressman Ken Hechler Turns 100 Years Old September 20
- Huntington mayor, Supreme Court justices entered in quoits tournament
- Thrilling restart gives Brendan Gaughan Nationwide win at Kentucky
- United Way Fall Campaign to kick off Sept. 22 on Marshall University’s Huntington campus
Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Parts of Huntington
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.