- City Attorney Resigns
- Council Will Seek to Remove Gillespie; Weapons and Ammo Allegedly Present in Home Confinement Location
- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The York Grand Lodge': Fascinating Look at York's Challenge to London's Freemasonry Dominance
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- Rally for Marijuana
- Bates, Caserta, Council Ask for Gillespie's Resignation
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Boil Water Advisory for Some Salt Rock Customers
Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Parts of Huntington
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.