- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 22, 2014
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Brockovich Protesting at US Supreme Court; Case Involves Water Contamination
- City to unveil new small business initiative during news conference
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 23, 2014
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Intent to Distribute Heroin, Cocaine, Oxycodone
- Huntington Man Sentenced for Bar Shooting
Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Parts of Huntington
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.