- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- Easter Egg Hunts Scheduled
- Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
- Two W.Va. manufacturers selected as finalists in Shale Innovation contest
- DEVELOPING: New Documents from NRC/DOE on Huntington Pilot Plant
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Stabbing Victims Treated and Released following Altercation Saturday Morning
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Risk Advantage': Sports and Auto Racing Examples Can Help Entrepreneurs Succeed
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Parts of Huntington
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.