- Portsmouth Nuclear Whistle Blowers Tape Ralph Nader Radio Show
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
- Cabell Huntington Hospital/SEIU Local 1199 employees contribute to United Way
- Newly Engaged? WV Weddings Magazine offering last minute Valentine’s Day gift perfect for any Bride-to-be
- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
- Charlie's Harley Davidson Recognized for Superior Performance
- Cabell County Schools Announces 2016 Middle and High School Math Field Day Winners
- Marshall’s 47th Annual Jazz Festival to sound off Feb. 18-20
- Marshall to host College Goal Sunday event Feb. 21
- Mose July, M.D., recognized as February Fellow of the Month
Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Parts of Huntington
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.