- BREAKING ... West Virginia State Police to Consider Caserta Complaint
- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- Mayor Williams Tells His Side ; Link to Mayor Steve Williams on Tom Roten Morning Show
- Jabberwowcky Kicks off DAWG's Pullman Thursday Series
- Herd Headed Back to Birmingham for Postseason Play
- Alleged Nuclear Material Control and Accountability Weaknesses at the Department of Energy's Portsmouth Project
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Pullman's Thai House Restaurant Closes
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
Landlord Sentenced for Accepting Drugs in Lieu of Rent
On March 16, 2012, Lowe sold three 30-milligram oxycodone tablets in exchange for $90. Lowe previously leased a rental housing unit to convicted felons Rafael Cee-Erwin Solomon, 31, of Detroit and Shawna Danielle Lee, 26, of Huntington. Lowe told police that he typically received heroin or prescription painkillers from Solomon and Lee as payment for monthly rent. Lowe also purchased oxycodone pills from another resident at the Highlawn Avenue apartment complex. In addition, Lowe sold at least 10 “Norco” brand oxycodone pills once a month. Lowe sold the oxycodone pills for approximately two years.
Solomon was previously sentenced in December 2012 to 11 years and three months in federal prison for conspiracy to distribute cocaine, crack cocaine, oxycodone, and oxymorphone. Danielle Lee was previously sentenced in September 2012 to one year and six months in federal prison for maintaining a residence for the purpose of distributing crack cocaine, cocaine, oxycodone and oxymorphone.
On June 13, 2012, law enforcement officers conducted a traffic stop of Lowe’s vehicle. During the stop, officers found Lowe in possession of 1.1 grams of heroin.