- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Receiving Stolen Property
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- BREAKING : Ft. Myers Shooting Overnight
- School of Medicine welcomes students for Project P.R.E.M.E.D.
- FLASHBACK: Catch a Delorean Ride Back to the Future
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- President Obama Laments GOP Pulled Over $900 Milion from Recovery Act
- FIRST PEEK: The Suicide Squad Clips from Comic Con
Landlord Sentenced for Accepting Drugs in Lieu of Rent
On March 16, 2012, Lowe sold three 30-milligram oxycodone tablets in exchange for $90. Lowe previously leased a rental housing unit to convicted felons Rafael Cee-Erwin Solomon, 31, of Detroit and Shawna Danielle Lee, 26, of Huntington. Lowe told police that he typically received heroin or prescription painkillers from Solomon and Lee as payment for monthly rent. Lowe also purchased oxycodone pills from another resident at the Highlawn Avenue apartment complex. In addition, Lowe sold at least 10 “Norco” brand oxycodone pills once a month. Lowe sold the oxycodone pills for approximately two years.
Solomon was previously sentenced in December 2012 to 11 years and three months in federal prison for conspiracy to distribute cocaine, crack cocaine, oxycodone, and oxymorphone. Danielle Lee was previously sentenced in September 2012 to one year and six months in federal prison for maintaining a residence for the purpose of distributing crack cocaine, cocaine, oxycodone and oxymorphone.
On June 13, 2012, law enforcement officers conducted a traffic stop of Lowe’s vehicle. During the stop, officers found Lowe in possession of 1.1 grams of heroin.