- LUNAR ECLIPSE: 'Blood Moon' Didn't Show Up in Port Lavaca
- Jacobs-Jones becoming MU vice president
- BOOK REVIEW: 'A Quick Guide to Freemasonry': You've Got Questions, David Harrison Has the Answers
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- CoreLogic April Edition of MarketPulse Report Examines Single-Family Housing Starts and Fallout from the Expiration of the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Gone Girl': Nick and Amy Dunne, Folie å Deux in a Mississippi River Town
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- West Virginia American Water Update on Carbon Filter Change-Out and Water Testing
- Researchers to present at the World Congress on Endometriosis in Brazil
TTA to Extend Service to Ceredo, Kenova
Customers can also hail TTA buses if they are standing on the right side of the road in a location where the TTA can stop safely.
The C/K bus service will be in Fare Zone 2 which will add 25¢ to the cost of TTA service west of Camden Park. TTA rides from Camden Park to the C/K communities will cost $1.00. Transit rides from C/K to Huntington will cost $1.25.
The extended transit services will include door to door Dial-A-Ride transit for the disabled. To qualify for dial-a-ride, the customer must reside within 3/4 of a mile of a TTA route and be disabled from riding the regular transit service. Dial-A-Ride certification information can be obtained by calling 304-529-7700. Dial-a-ride zone fares are 50¢. The trip from C/K to Camden Park is $2.00. Dial-a-ride from C/K to Huntington is $2.50.