- Man Dies After Double Shooting on Huntington's Ninth Avenue
- No Layoff Decisions on Looming Huntington Deficit; Police Car Purchase Put Off
- Black History Month to be observed in a variety of ways at Marshall
- Huntington Awaits Plans for Curtailing Budget Overages
- HMDA Meets Monday Afternoon
- W.Va. AG Collaboration Prosecutes Ponzi Scheme, Nets Significant Prison Sentence
- Former office manager of Mountain State Justice pleads guilty for embezzling over $1.5 million
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
TTA to Extend Service to Ceredo, Kenova
Customers can also hail TTA buses if they are standing on the right side of the road in a location where the TTA can stop safely.
The C/K bus service will be in Fare Zone 2 which will add 25¢ to the cost of TTA service west of Camden Park. TTA rides from Camden Park to the C/K communities will cost $1.00. Transit rides from C/K to Huntington will cost $1.25.
The extended transit services will include door to door Dial-A-Ride transit for the disabled. To qualify for dial-a-ride, the customer must reside within 3/4 of a mile of a TTA route and be disabled from riding the regular transit service. Dial-A-Ride certification information can be obtained by calling 304-529-7700. Dial-a-ride zone fares are 50¢. The trip from C/K to Camden Park is $2.00. Dial-a-ride from C/K to Huntington is $2.50.