- "Suspicious" Horse near Downtown Huntington Reunited with Owner
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Former Huntington Detective, City, Supervisors Sued for Civil Rights Violations, Sexual Abuse
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
- Shooting Near Huntington's Norway Avenue, Suspect at Large
- Charleston man pleads guilty for role in large-scale methamphetamine conspiracy
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- University presidents underscore higher education as an investment in West Virginia’s future
TTA to Extend Service to Ceredo, Kenova
Customers can also hail TTA buses if they are standing on the right side of the road in a location where the TTA can stop safely.
The C/K bus service will be in Fare Zone 2 which will add 25¢ to the cost of TTA service west of Camden Park. TTA rides from Camden Park to the C/K communities will cost $1.00. Transit rides from C/K to Huntington will cost $1.25.
The extended transit services will include door to door Dial-A-Ride transit for the disabled. To qualify for dial-a-ride, the customer must reside within 3/4 of a mile of a TTA route and be disabled from riding the regular transit service. Dial-A-Ride certification information can be obtained by calling 304-529-7700. Dial-a-ride zone fares are 50¢. The trip from C/K to Camden Park is $2.00. Dial-a-ride from C/K to Huntington is $2.50.