- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Confederate Memorial Day in the South
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- Stat Steps Defined Herd Basketball
- OP-ED: Lee Kuan-Yew’s Caribbean rescue in the Commonwealth
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- Joey Logano pulls out wild overtime win in Martinsville Truck race
- Mountwest’s Inland Waterways Academy changes name, not mission
- Kentucky man indicted for defrauding U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs
TTA to Extend Service to Ceredo, Kenova
Customers can also hail TTA buses if they are standing on the right side of the road in a location where the TTA can stop safely.
The C/K bus service will be in Fare Zone 2 which will add 25¢ to the cost of TTA service west of Camden Park. TTA rides from Camden Park to the C/K communities will cost $1.00. Transit rides from C/K to Huntington will cost $1.25.
The extended transit services will include door to door Dial-A-Ride transit for the disabled. To qualify for dial-a-ride, the customer must reside within 3/4 of a mile of a TTA route and be disabled from riding the regular transit service. Dial-A-Ride certification information can be obtained by calling 304-529-7700. Dial-a-ride zone fares are 50¢. The trip from C/K to Camden Park is $2.00. Dial-a-ride from C/K to Huntington is $2.50.