- Miss West Virginia Competes in Miss America Pageant Tonight
- Suspected Drug Dealer Released on Bond Before Police Leave Scene of Arrest
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 12, 2014
- IMAGES: CCCSO Ritter Park Picnic
- Paige Madden Named Miss WV
- IMAGES: Thundering Herd Rolls to 3-0
- "If I Stay" Touching, but Confusing
- OP-ED: Wow! Talk About Entitlements: Check the FEC
- Will "Guardians" Continue at the top of Boxoffice? "Dolphin" sequel likely Winner
- IMAGES: Marshall, Cincinnati Draw
TTA to Extend Service to Ceredo, Kenova
Customers can also hail TTA buses if they are standing on the right side of the road in a location where the TTA can stop safely.
The C/K bus service will be in Fare Zone 2 which will add 25¢ to the cost of TTA service west of Camden Park. TTA rides from Camden Park to the C/K communities will cost $1.00. Transit rides from C/K to Huntington will cost $1.25.
The extended transit services will include door to door Dial-A-Ride transit for the disabled. To qualify for dial-a-ride, the customer must reside within 3/4 of a mile of a TTA route and be disabled from riding the regular transit service. Dial-A-Ride certification information can be obtained by calling 304-529-7700. Dial-a-ride zone fares are 50¢. The trip from C/K to Camden Park is $2.00. Dial-a-ride from C/K to Huntington is $2.50.