- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Praises for Huntington Win on Riverfront Development Plan
- Dungeon Dwellers Hosts Halloween Comicfest IMAGES
- Huntington woman sentenced for Federal firearms charge
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- No Erosion Issues for Proposed Huntington Development
- Huntington Police Make Weekend Drug, Robbery Arrests
- Development Projects Discussions on Monday Agendas of Council, HMDA
Charleston Man Sentenced for Selling Crack Cocaine
On July 31, 2012, Washington sold .69 grams of crack cocaine to a confidential informant working with the Metropolitan Drug Enforcement Network Team (MDENT) in exchange for $100. The illegal transaction took place in Charleston. Also, on August 7, 2012, Washington met an informant at a predetermined location in Charleston and sold the informant 1.01 grams of crack cocaine in exchange for $200.
On August 12, 2012, officers conducted a traffic stop of a vehicle that was occupied by Washington and an associate. During the traffic stop, a police dog gave a positive indication of the presence of drugs. Police searched the vehicle and found 241 grams of crack cocaine hidden inside of the center console. Washington had obtained the crack cocaine the previous day and admitted that he intended to sell it.