- This week’s Business Summit to feature Marshall alumnus, Intuit President and CEO Brad Smith
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- Huntington Water Main Break Disrupts Service; Boil Advisory Added
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Police Reservist Retiring
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- CFPB Report Finds Continued Decline in College Credit Card Agreements; Most Colleges with Credit Card Agreements Do Not Make Them Easily Accessible to Students
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
Point Pleasant Sternwheel Festival this weekend
For decades The Devonshires have been entertaining audiences in cities and towns across the U.S. including San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Chicago, Nashville, Atlanta, Orlando and New York City.
Their impressive list of clientele includes Walt Disney World, Six Flags, General Electric, Harrahs Casino, Honda of America, Clear Channel Communications, Blackrock Financial, The American Red Cross, Texas Roadhouse, The United States Navy, and the world famous Surf Ballroom in Clear Lake Iowa.
The Devonshires have performed with numerous rock legends such as Joe Cocker, Jefferson Airplane, The Doobie Brothers, Eddie Money, The Edgar Winter Group, Badfinger, Paul Revere and the Raiders, and The Temptations.
The Devonshires perform 2 unique shows: CLASSIC ROCK SPECTACULAR TM (a tribute to 70's classic rock) and AMERICA'S FAVORITE 60'S SHOW TM. The shows are performed with exceptional musical precision, fully costumed with props and skits and suitable and fun for all ages.
The band is made-up of an all-star cast of brothers/musicians, each a legend in their own right. The Devonshires "have left an indelible mark in rock music history". "They're making a name for themselves around the country" (The Courier Journal) and "An absolutely fantastic, first-rate show" (Brad Ross, Disney World) are just a few of many accolades for The Devonshires.
Saturday, June 29th
8am PVH 5K River Run Main Street (River Museum)
11am Parade Main Street (BOE)
After Car Show Main Street (Lowe Hotel)
Noon Kid’s Day Tu-Endie-Wei
2pm Line Throw Main Street (River Museum)
7pm Sarah Davidson River Front Park
8:30pm Charlie Worsham River Front Park
Charlie Worsham, a native of Jackson, Mississippi (born 9/1/1985) is signed to Warner Brothers Records. During 2011 he toured with Taylor Swift. His first single released is titled “COULD IT BE” and is currently moving up the music charts and is now at 34th. His talents have long been recognized. In 1999 the Mississippi State Senate recognized him for his outstanding accomplishments.
10pm Fireworks Tu-Endie-Wei
After Rockin Reggie Tu-Endie-Wei