- Huntington Clarifies Purposes of America's Best Community Contest and Winnings ; General Fund Not Recipient
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Rhoden Family Members Make Plea for Tips in Pike County Murders of Loved Ones
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Southwest WV a Sacrifice Zone; Pipeline Comment Period Ends Today
- Three Huntington Walks with the Mayor This Week
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Huntington City Council Agenda Announced
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
Point Pleasant Sternwheel Festival this weekend
For decades The Devonshires have been entertaining audiences in cities and towns across the U.S. including San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Chicago, Nashville, Atlanta, Orlando and New York City.
Their impressive list of clientele includes Walt Disney World, Six Flags, General Electric, Harrahs Casino, Honda of America, Clear Channel Communications, Blackrock Financial, The American Red Cross, Texas Roadhouse, The United States Navy, and the world famous Surf Ballroom in Clear Lake Iowa.
The Devonshires have performed with numerous rock legends such as Joe Cocker, Jefferson Airplane, The Doobie Brothers, Eddie Money, The Edgar Winter Group, Badfinger, Paul Revere and the Raiders, and The Temptations.
The Devonshires perform 2 unique shows: CLASSIC ROCK SPECTACULAR TM (a tribute to 70's classic rock) and AMERICA'S FAVORITE 60'S SHOW TM. The shows are performed with exceptional musical precision, fully costumed with props and skits and suitable and fun for all ages.
The band is made-up of an all-star cast of brothers/musicians, each a legend in their own right. The Devonshires "have left an indelible mark in rock music history". "They're making a name for themselves around the country" (The Courier Journal) and "An absolutely fantastic, first-rate show" (Brad Ross, Disney World) are just a few of many accolades for The Devonshires.
Saturday, June 29th
8am PVH 5K River Run Main Street (River Museum)
11am Parade Main Street (BOE)
After Car Show Main Street (Lowe Hotel)
Noon Kid’s Day Tu-Endie-Wei
2pm Line Throw Main Street (River Museum)
7pm Sarah Davidson River Front Park
8:30pm Charlie Worsham River Front Park
Charlie Worsham, a native of Jackson, Mississippi (born 9/1/1985) is signed to Warner Brothers Records. During 2011 he toured with Taylor Swift. His first single released is titled “COULD IT BE” and is currently moving up the music charts and is now at 34th. His talents have long been recognized. In 1999 the Mississippi State Senate recognized him for his outstanding accomplishments.
10pm Fireworks Tu-Endie-Wei
After Rockin Reggie Tu-Endie-Wei