- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- UPDATED LINKS: Dangerous Hydrogen Fluoride Among Water Emissions Sent to Huntington Waste Treatment Plant According to EPA
- Send Off Planned for Huntington Highlanders to State Championship
- WORK SESSION: Council Holds Solemn Preparation, While Discussing Skatepark, Comprehensive Plan
- Day Three: Stewart Receives 2013 NMPA Myers Brothers Award
- Police seized hundreds of thousands in cash, firearms and pills during investigation
- Huntington Mayor's Dad, Dr. Don Williams Passes
- BREAKING... Condolences to Huntington Mayor Steve Williams & Family on the Passing of his Dad.
- Day One: NASCAR Champion’s Week In Las Vegas Officially Begins
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Bicycle Derailleurs, Girls' Jacket Sets, and Other Product Recalls
Huntington Now Accepting Online Payments
If paying by mail, the city accepts checks, money orders or Discover, VISA and MasterCard. Cash will also be accepted if paid in person at City Hall. Revenue Service Representatives, located in City Hall Room 20 (second door on the right, when entering the building from 5
th Avenue), will accept payments from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM each weekday excluding holidays. An after-hours night deposit box is also available 24 hours per day in the alley behind City Hall (no cash please).
Additionally, the City will accept online bill payments if made directly between your bank/credit union and the City. Check with your individual financial institution if you wish to make online payments. When setting up online payments, please include the entire account number, for example: (123456789-1). Note: Please set up a unique online bill payment account for each individual Municipal Service Fee, Refuse Fee and any accounts in which fees are owed to the city to ensure proper crediting of your payments.
Stay tuned for more developments in the days and weeks ahead.