- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- CSB Investigation Finds No Record of Inspections on Freedom Industries Chemical Storage Tanks
Huntington Now Accepting Online Payments
If paying by mail, the city accepts checks, money orders or Discover, VISA and MasterCard. Cash will also be accepted if paid in person at City Hall. Revenue Service Representatives, located in City Hall Room 20 (second door on the right, when entering the building from 5
th Avenue), will accept payments from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM each weekday excluding holidays. An after-hours night deposit box is also available 24 hours per day in the alley behind City Hall (no cash please).
Additionally, the City will accept online bill payments if made directly between your bank/credit union and the City. Check with your individual financial institution if you wish to make online payments. When setting up online payments, please include the entire account number, for example: (123456789-1). Note: Please set up a unique online bill payment account for each individual Municipal Service Fee, Refuse Fee and any accounts in which fees are owed to the city to ensure proper crediting of your payments.
Stay tuned for more developments in the days and weeks ahead.