- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Cleveland OD Deaths Prompt Public Health Warning
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- DEVELOPING: Huntington Council Passes All Second Readings
- - Candidates go beyond sound bites on major issues facing older West Virginians & their families
- Huntington man first sentenced for role in drug ring; Over $180,000 Forfeited
- UPDATED... HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24; Burglaries Reported
Huntington Now Accepting Online Payments
If paying by mail, the city accepts checks, money orders or Discover, VISA and MasterCard. Cash will also be accepted if paid in person at City Hall. Revenue Service Representatives, located in City Hall Room 20 (second door on the right, when entering the building from 5
th Avenue), will accept payments from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM each weekday excluding holidays. An after-hours night deposit box is also available 24 hours per day in the alley behind City Hall (no cash please).
Additionally, the City will accept online bill payments if made directly between your bank/credit union and the City. Check with your individual financial institution if you wish to make online payments. When setting up online payments, please include the entire account number, for example: (123456789-1). Note: Please set up a unique online bill payment account for each individual Municipal Service Fee, Refuse Fee and any accounts in which fees are owed to the city to ensure proper crediting of your payments.
Stay tuned for more developments in the days and weeks ahead.