- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 17, 2014
- WVDNR Law Enforcement officers seize illegally harvested ginseng in southern West Virginia
- CFPB Sues Online Payday Lender for Cash-Grab Scam; The Hydra Group Uses Phony Payday Loans to Illegally Access Consumer Bank Accounts
- OP-ED: Peace Cannot Be Achieved When the State Executes Innocent Men
- Huntington Council Announces Agenda
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 16, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 15, 2014
- Layne named director of administration and finance
- Rahall Votes on Iraq and Syria
- Art Walk, Progressive Dinner Follows Dedication
Huntington Now Accepting Online Payments
If paying by mail, the city accepts checks, money orders or Discover, VISA and MasterCard. Cash will also be accepted if paid in person at City Hall. Revenue Service Representatives, located in City Hall Room 20 (second door on the right, when entering the building from 5
th Avenue), will accept payments from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM each weekday excluding holidays. An after-hours night deposit box is also available 24 hours per day in the alley behind City Hall (no cash please).
Additionally, the City will accept online bill payments if made directly between your bank/credit union and the City. Check with your individual financial institution if you wish to make online payments. When setting up online payments, please include the entire account number, for example: (123456789-1). Note: Please set up a unique online bill payment account for each individual Municipal Service Fee, Refuse Fee and any accounts in which fees are owed to the city to ensure proper crediting of your payments.
Stay tuned for more developments in the days and weeks ahead.