- Huntington Art Walk Resumes Thursday in Downtown; Author at Adell's Antiques
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Jacobs-Jones named senior vice president for operations
- Advertising majors win district competition
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Powerful Data Proves It: Media Messages Influence Eating Disorders in Women and Girls
Huntington Now Accepting Online Payments
If paying by mail, the city accepts checks, money orders or Discover, VISA and MasterCard. Cash will also be accepted if paid in person at City Hall. Revenue Service Representatives, located in City Hall Room 20 (second door on the right, when entering the building from 5
th Avenue), will accept payments from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM each weekday excluding holidays. An after-hours night deposit box is also available 24 hours per day in the alley behind City Hall (no cash please).
Additionally, the City will accept online bill payments if made directly between your bank/credit union and the City. Check with your individual financial institution if you wish to make online payments. When setting up online payments, please include the entire account number, for example: (123456789-1). Note: Please set up a unique online bill payment account for each individual Municipal Service Fee, Refuse Fee and any accounts in which fees are owed to the city to ensure proper crediting of your payments.
Stay tuned for more developments in the days and weeks ahead.