- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Police Arrest Man in West Huntington for Burglary
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- St. Joseph Invitational Basketball Tournament
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- School of Medicine professor selected for national fellowship
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Daily Police Reports Show Overdoses Increasing in Huntington
Huntington Heroin, Illegal Firearm Dealer Sentenced
Prior to executing a search warrant on the defendant’s residence, law enforcement agents conducted several controlled heroin buys from Strickland and Hamlin.
Hamlin, 34, of Huntington, was previously sentenced in July 2012 to 2½ years in federal prison for her role in a heroin distribution scheme led by Strickland.
The Huntington Violent Crime and Drug Task Force conducted the investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Gregory McVey handled the prosecution. The sentence was imposed by Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers.
This case was brought as part of Project Safe Neighborhoods. Project Safe Neighborhoods is a nationwide commitment to reduce gun crime in the United States by networking existing local programs targeting gun crime.