- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Marshall University internal medicine resident team wins state competition
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Graco Strollers, Fire Alarm Control Panels, and Other Product Recalls
- OP-ED: Inadequate response to Ebola should not be repeated with Chickungunya
- DEVELOPING ... Council Considering Shortfall Projection
- Rep.-elect Jenkins selected for Appropriations Committee
- Jewel City JAMboree to feature national and local musicians
Retired Federal Employees Meeting
Thursday, July 4, 2013 - 22:00 Updated 1 year ago
Guest speaker will be Ms. Jo Fannin, Executive Director of the Jeffrey E. George Comfort House, which is committed to providing guest housing for families of seriously ill patients living at least 50 miles away from Huntington.