- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Huntington Police Arrest Woman After Midnight for Child Neglect
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Huntington man first sentenced for role in drug ring; Over $180,000 Forfeited
- Marshall’s Leper of Pickens documentary film to be featured in WV FILMmakers Festival Oct. 1
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Heroin dealer residing near Marshall University sentenced to federal prison for drug crime
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Cleveland OD Deaths Prompt Public Health Warning
Retired Federal Employees Meeting
Thursday, July 4, 2013 - 22:00 Updated 3 years ago
Guest speaker will be Ms. Jo Fannin, Executive Director of the Jeffrey E. George Comfort House, which is committed to providing guest housing for families of seriously ill patients living at least 50 miles away from Huntington.