- UPDATED...PUTTING ATOMIC PIECES TOGETHER: Huntington's Once Classified Uranium Processing Plant
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- LEGACY: Upriver Radioactive Contamination May Have Impacted Huntington Cancer Risk
- Classic "Blazing Saddles" Screens; Mel Brooks Inclusive Comedy Still Ripe
- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- Huntington Police Have Busy Holiday Weekend
- FIRST LOOK: Feminist Alice, Steps Through the Glass to Find... Sibling Rivalry
- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
- Legislature Completes Supplemental Appropriation for Fiscal Year 2016
50th International Festival Scheduled at BSSA
The Tri-State’s best international restaurants will be featured at this year’s International Festival. Each restaurant will offer tastings of their signature menu items. By purchasing food tickets, guests can sample a variety of foods from all over the world at a very affordable price.
The 50th Annual Festival will build on the success of last year’s festival which was sponsored by FoodFair Supermarkets and their 14 stores serving the local Tri-State community. Cabell County Schools and Mountwest Community and Technical College partnered with Marshall University to expand the festival and provide a memorable experience for all ages. Over 4000 people attended the 2012 festival.