- DuPont withholds crucial information regarding the proposed sale of Washington Works plant
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: St Kitts-Nevis election fiasco: Symptom of a bigger problem
- People should always be skeptical when evaluating weight-loss products
50th International Festival Scheduled at BSSA
The Tri-State’s best international restaurants will be featured at this year’s International Festival. Each restaurant will offer tastings of their signature menu items. By purchasing food tickets, guests can sample a variety of foods from all over the world at a very affordable price.
The 50th Annual Festival will build on the success of last year’s festival which was sponsored by FoodFair Supermarkets and their 14 stores serving the local Tri-State community. Cabell County Schools and Mountwest Community and Technical College partnered with Marshall University to expand the festival and provide a memorable experience for all ages. Over 4000 people attended the 2012 festival.