- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Wilson family establishes endowed scholarship for medical students
- Freedom Industries and former Freedom Industries plant manager sentenced for roles in chemical spill
- John Jasko, M.D., named Castle Connolly ‘Top Doctor’
- UPDATE: Swat Team Dispatched; Huntington's Marcum Terrace Scene of Another Shooting
- Huntington's Public Works director relieved of duties
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
50th International Festival Scheduled at BSSA
The Tri-State’s best international restaurants will be featured at this year’s International Festival. Each restaurant will offer tastings of their signature menu items. By purchasing food tickets, guests can sample a variety of foods from all over the world at a very affordable price.
The 50th Annual Festival will build on the success of last year’s festival which was sponsored by FoodFair Supermarkets and their 14 stores serving the local Tri-State community. Cabell County Schools and Mountwest Community and Technical College partnered with Marshall University to expand the festival and provide a memorable experience for all ages. Over 4000 people attended the 2012 festival.