- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- Goebbel Named Marshall Tight Ends Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- Huntington Mayor's Budget Puts Possible Fee Increase Decisions on City Council's Plate
- OP-ED: Beyond Deterrence, Compassion
50th International Festival Scheduled at BSSA
The Tri-State’s best international restaurants will be featured at this year’s International Festival. Each restaurant will offer tastings of their signature menu items. By purchasing food tickets, guests can sample a variety of foods from all over the world at a very affordable price.
The 50th Annual Festival will build on the success of last year’s festival which was sponsored by FoodFair Supermarkets and their 14 stores serving the local Tri-State community. Cabell County Schools and Mountwest Community and Technical College partnered with Marshall University to expand the festival and provide a memorable experience for all ages. Over 4000 people attended the 2012 festival.