- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Bates Supports Budget Reductions to Offset Shortfall Projection
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- Rep.-elect Jenkins selected for Appropriations Committee
50th International Festival Scheduled at BSSA
The Tri-State’s best international restaurants will be featured at this year’s International Festival. Each restaurant will offer tastings of their signature menu items. By purchasing food tickets, guests can sample a variety of foods from all over the world at a very affordable price.
The 50th Annual Festival will build on the success of last year’s festival which was sponsored by FoodFair Supermarkets and their 14 stores serving the local Tri-State community. Cabell County Schools and Mountwest Community and Technical College partnered with Marshall University to expand the festival and provide a memorable experience for all ages. Over 4000 people attended the 2012 festival.