- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- DEVELOPING: Huntington High School Evacuated After Student Brought Improvised Device
- OP ED: How To Prevent A School Shooter
- Tsubasacon Friday IMAGES
- Department of Modern Language’s Japanese program to host Japan Day
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- Marshall University Forensic Identification Association to host Women’s Expo at Pullman Square
- $230,000 water infrastructure replacement project will replace a critical 16-inch Barboursville transmission line
- Huntington Water Quality Board Meets Jan. 13 at 11 a.m.
50th International Festival Scheduled at BSSA
The Tri-State’s best international restaurants will be featured at this year’s International Festival. Each restaurant will offer tastings of their signature menu items. By purchasing food tickets, guests can sample a variety of foods from all over the world at a very affordable price.
The 50th Annual Festival will build on the success of last year’s festival which was sponsored by FoodFair Supermarkets and their 14 stores serving the local Tri-State community. Cabell County Schools and Mountwest Community and Technical College partnered with Marshall University to expand the festival and provide a memorable experience for all ages. Over 4000 people attended the 2012 festival.