- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Confederate Memorial Day in the South
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- Stat Steps Defined Herd Basketball
- OP-ED: Lee Kuan-Yew’s Caribbean rescue in the Commonwealth
- Mountwest’s Inland Waterways Academy changes name, not mission
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- NASCAR: Denny Hamlin holds off Brad Keselowski for Martinsville Sprint Cup win
- Joey Logano pulls out wild overtime win in Martinsville Truck race
50th International Festival Scheduled at BSSA
The Tri-State’s best international restaurants will be featured at this year’s International Festival. Each restaurant will offer tastings of their signature menu items. By purchasing food tickets, guests can sample a variety of foods from all over the world at a very affordable price.
The 50th Annual Festival will build on the success of last year’s festival which was sponsored by FoodFair Supermarkets and their 14 stores serving the local Tri-State community. Cabell County Schools and Mountwest Community and Technical College partnered with Marshall University to expand the festival and provide a memorable experience for all ages. Over 4000 people attended the 2012 festival.