- Morehead Clerk Faces Contempt Hearing in Ashland
- OP ED COLUMN: Tax Reform Committee Is Covering All Ground
- Yale Law School professor featured speaker as Amicus Curiae series begins at Marshall University
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Charleston heroin and meth dealer enters federal guilty plea
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Stadium Seats, Power Cords, and Other Product Recalls
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Legacy of Mary Ingles FREE Living History event Beech Fork Lake State Park Sept 18-20
50th International Festival Scheduled at BSSA
The Tri-State’s best international restaurants will be featured at this year’s International Festival. Each restaurant will offer tastings of their signature menu items. By purchasing food tickets, guests can sample a variety of foods from all over the world at a very affordable price.
The 50th Annual Festival will build on the success of last year’s festival which was sponsored by FoodFair Supermarkets and their 14 stores serving the local Tri-State community. Cabell County Schools and Mountwest Community and Technical College partnered with Marshall University to expand the festival and provide a memorable experience for all ages. Over 4000 people attended the 2012 festival.