- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Marshall Health expands pediatric office on Route 60
- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- U.S. Attorney's Office announces collection sites for DEA's National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- Detroit drug dealer sentenced to Federal prison for heroin crime
- Alum gives MU's Department of Communications Disorders $101,000
- Marshall School of Medicine establishes new dentistry department
- Huntington YMCA‘s Free Healthy Kids Day® on April 30th Aims to Help Kids Exercise Minds and Bodies
50th International Festival Scheduled at BSSA
The Tri-State’s best international restaurants will be featured at this year’s International Festival. Each restaurant will offer tastings of their signature menu items. By purchasing food tickets, guests can sample a variety of foods from all over the world at a very affordable price.
The 50th Annual Festival will build on the success of last year’s festival which was sponsored by FoodFair Supermarkets and their 14 stores serving the local Tri-State community. Cabell County Schools and Mountwest Community and Technical College partnered with Marshall University to expand the festival and provide a memorable experience for all ages. Over 4000 people attended the 2012 festival.