- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Addict James Cook and the End of the Road
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Akron man in custody in connection with Huntington heroin overdoses
- Three more defendants plead guilty for roles in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Former Marriott employee pleads guilty to wire fraud for embezzling close to $1 million
- Secretary of State Candidate Mac Warner Announces Friends of Coal Endorsement
- Ex-Satanist John Ramirez Now Trains Christians at Supernatural Boot Camps
50th International Festival Scheduled at BSSA
The Tri-State’s best international restaurants will be featured at this year’s International Festival. Each restaurant will offer tastings of their signature menu items. By purchasing food tickets, guests can sample a variety of foods from all over the world at a very affordable price.
The 50th Annual Festival will build on the success of last year’s festival which was sponsored by FoodFair Supermarkets and their 14 stores serving the local Tri-State community. Cabell County Schools and Mountwest Community and Technical College partnered with Marshall University to expand the festival and provide a memorable experience for all ages. Over 4000 people attended the 2012 festival.