- BOOK REVIEW: 'A Quick Guide to Freemasonry': You've Got Questions, David Harrison Has the Answers
- LUNAR ECLIPSE: 'Blood Moon' Didn't Show Up in Port Lavaca
- CoreLogic April Edition of MarketPulse Report Examines Single-Family Housing Starts and Fallout from the Expiration of the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Jacobs-Jones becoming MU vice president
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Gone Girl': Nick and Amy Dunne, Folie å Deux in a Mississippi River Town
- Researchers to present at the World Congress on Endometriosis in Brazil
- Fallen Huntington Police Officer to be Remembered
Hospice of Huntington Holding Sidewalk Sale
In addition, the Hospice Gift Shop will have their annual Sidewalk Sale Saturday, July 13th from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The Hospice Gift Shop carries a variety of unique items such as home décor, jewelry, travel bags, purses and totes, baby clothing and toys, greeting cards and books, and gift items for any occasion. Items at the sidewalk sale will be 50 to 75 percent off their regular price.
The Hospice Gift Shop is located at 1101 Sixth Avenue. It is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. For additional information, contact Hospice of Huntington at 304 529-4217. Proceeds benefit Hospice of Huntington, Inc.