- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Florida Residents Visit Monster Chair
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- Huntington Frames a Freedom from Addiction this Independence Day
- OP-ED: There Goes Virginia's Climate
- Congress Urged to Protect Tax Exempt Status of Religious Non Profits
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- Fourth of July Celebration at Camden Park
Hospice of Huntington Holding Sidewalk Sale
In addition, the Hospice Gift Shop will have their annual Sidewalk Sale Saturday, July 13th from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The Hospice Gift Shop carries a variety of unique items such as home décor, jewelry, travel bags, purses and totes, baby clothing and toys, greeting cards and books, and gift items for any occasion. Items at the sidewalk sale will be 50 to 75 percent off their regular price.
The Hospice Gift Shop is located at 1101 Sixth Avenue. It is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. For additional information, contact Hospice of Huntington at 304 529-4217. Proceeds benefit Hospice of Huntington, Inc.