- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Attorney General Morrisey, 21 States Win Gun Rights Victory
- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Council Deliberating Legislative Hate Crime Recommendation
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- WAAAHHHH…but we don’t wanna get arrested!!
- COLUMN: The Republican Debate: Who Goes First?
- Attorney General Morrisey Announces Multistate Settlement with Mortgage Provider
Hospice of Huntington Holding Sidewalk Sale
In addition, the Hospice Gift Shop will have their annual Sidewalk Sale Saturday, July 13th from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The Hospice Gift Shop carries a variety of unique items such as home décor, jewelry, travel bags, purses and totes, baby clothing and toys, greeting cards and books, and gift items for any occasion. Items at the sidewalk sale will be 50 to 75 percent off their regular price.
The Hospice Gift Shop is located at 1101 Sixth Avenue. It is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. For additional information, contact Hospice of Huntington at 304 529-4217. Proceeds benefit Hospice of Huntington, Inc.