- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Hope Springs in Huntington on new Facebook Page
- Huntington Sanitary Board Prepares to Shut off Customer's Water for Unpaid Bills
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Let's Round Up the "Johns" Too
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Treehuggers Ball Comes to Huntington
- West Virginia State University Sues Dow For Polluting Campus
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Marshall to host 3rd annual Sustainability Fair at Wild Ramp May 20
Hospice of Huntington Holding Sidewalk Sale
In addition, the Hospice Gift Shop will have their annual Sidewalk Sale Saturday, July 13th from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The Hospice Gift Shop carries a variety of unique items such as home décor, jewelry, travel bags, purses and totes, baby clothing and toys, greeting cards and books, and gift items for any occasion. Items at the sidewalk sale will be 50 to 75 percent off their regular price.
The Hospice Gift Shop is located at 1101 Sixth Avenue. It is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. For additional information, contact Hospice of Huntington at 304 529-4217. Proceeds benefit Hospice of Huntington, Inc.