- Q and A with Mayor Steve Williams: Audits ALWAYS have Findings....
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- Donations Needed for Guyandotte Christmas Open House Planned Dec. 23
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Bid Specifics Revealed in Huntington Street Sweeping Program
Hospice of Huntington Holding Sidewalk Sale
In addition, the Hospice Gift Shop will have their annual Sidewalk Sale Saturday, July 13th from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The Hospice Gift Shop carries a variety of unique items such as home décor, jewelry, travel bags, purses and totes, baby clothing and toys, greeting cards and books, and gift items for any occasion. Items at the sidewalk sale will be 50 to 75 percent off their regular price.
The Hospice Gift Shop is located at 1101 Sixth Avenue. It is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. For additional information, contact Hospice of Huntington at 304 529-4217. Proceeds benefit Hospice of Huntington, Inc.