- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 Joins Cavaliers Radio Network
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
Expert Believes July 2013 Fukushima Radioactive Seawater Leaks Occurring
Tepco detected cesium 137 levels of 22,000 becquerels per liter at a monitoring well in its turbine complex at the Dai-Ichi plant yesterday, it said in a statement today. Japan's nuclear safety guidelines require cesium 137 levels for waste liquids at nuclear plants to remain below 90 becquerels per liter.