- New Awareness Campaign Stresses that "Human Trafficking Happens Here Too"
- University deploys medical team to flood-ravaged Greenbrier County, including Rainelle
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Two Possession Arrests by HPD; Numerous B & E, Petit Larceny Incidents
- 93.7 The Dawg presents Dawg Dazzle with Julie Reeves, Frankie Ballard and Jon Pardi
- Man Arrested for Attempted Murder of Huntington Police Officer
- Huntington Police Execute 7th Avenue Search Warrent; Six Arrests; Seize Heroin, Guns, Cash
- Huntington Police Arrest Alleged DUI Driver after Crash; Victim Critical
- West Virginia American Water Update on Water System Restoration in Flood-Impacted Areas
- AT&T Contributes $20,000, Employees Pitch in to Help with Clean Up, Recovery Efforts in West Virginia
Expert Believes July 2013 Fukushima Radioactive Seawater Leaks Occurring
Tepco detected cesium 137 levels of 22,000 becquerels per liter at a monitoring well in its turbine complex at the Dai-Ichi plant yesterday, it said in a statement today. Japan's nuclear safety guidelines require cesium 137 levels for waste liquids at nuclear plants to remain below 90 becquerels per liter.