- EMail Sent to Council by Caserta
- Huntington Council Votes to Remove Chairman
- RAW TRANSCRIPT: Former Chairman Received Conflicting Attorney Advice on Pay Out Authority
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- National Geographic to Debut Mostly WV Filmed "American Genius"
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Huntington City Attorney Salaries Went Up after Long Time Counsel Resigned
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
- Help Feed Those in Need
Expert Believes July 2013 Fukushima Radioactive Seawater Leaks Occurring
Tepco detected cesium 137 levels of 22,000 becquerels per liter at a monitoring well in its turbine complex at the Dai-Ichi plant yesterday, it said in a statement today. Japan's nuclear safety guidelines require cesium 137 levels for waste liquids at nuclear plants to remain below 90 becquerels per liter.