- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- Applications being accepted for two controlled deer hunts in 2015: Pipestem Resort State Park and Cacapon Resort State Park
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- WV Doesn't State Status of Huntington Pension Benefit Payments; Formulas, Rules Complex
- Strolling Through Central City Days Saturday Celebration IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Building Formerly Considered for Southside Gun/Pawn Shop Burns
- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- Huntington store to be sold to new competitor as part of multi-state agreement
- Woodward writes 'truly holistic account of U.S.'s role on battlefields of Europe'
MU Master Plan Will Be Presented at July 18 Open House
All members of the university and Huntington communities are invited to attend, said Dr. Karen Kirtley, Marshall's senior vice president of administration.
"We have heard the suggestions of the communities and incorporated them into the plan," Kirtley said. "We're looking forward to refining the plan even further based on input received at the open house."
The Campus Master Plan will be presented to both the Marshall University Board of Governors and the West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission. Further information on the planning process can be found on the Marshall University website at www.marshall.edu/mplan. - See more at: http://muwww-new.marshall.edu/ucomm/university-communications-press-rele...