- HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24
- Police Execute Arrest Warrants, Arrest Suspect in Shooting Near Hospital
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- UPDATE: Pike County Multiple Murder Investigation; Redacted Autopsy Reports Released
MU Master Plan Will Be Presented at July 18 Open House
All members of the university and Huntington communities are invited to attend, said Dr. Karen Kirtley, Marshall's senior vice president of administration.
"We have heard the suggestions of the communities and incorporated them into the plan," Kirtley said. "We're looking forward to refining the plan even further based on input received at the open house."
The Campus Master Plan will be presented to both the Marshall University Board of Governors and the West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission. Further information on the planning process can be found on the Marshall University website at www.marshall.edu/mplan. - See more at: http://muwww-new.marshall.edu/ucomm/university-communications-press-rele...