- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 23, 2014
- Marshall Men’s Basketball Hires Dan D’Antoni as Head Coach
- Professional Salaries Discussed During Huntington Council Work Session
- BOOK REVIEW: 'How to Write Anything: When Laura Brown Says 'Anything', She Means 'Anything'
- FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Increase on Soft Housing Data
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saturday, April 26 is Confederate Memorial Day
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- Green Day’s American Idiot to Invade the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center
MU Master Plan Will Be Presented at July 18 Open House
All members of the university and Huntington communities are invited to attend, said Dr. Karen Kirtley, Marshall's senior vice president of administration.
"We have heard the suggestions of the communities and incorporated them into the plan," Kirtley said. "We're looking forward to refining the plan even further based on input received at the open house."
The Campus Master Plan will be presented to both the Marshall University Board of Governors and the West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission. Further information on the planning process can be found on the Marshall University website at www.marshall.edu/mplan. - See more at: http://muwww-new.marshall.edu/ucomm/university-communications-press-rele...