- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Marshall Health expands pediatric office on Route 60
- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- U.S. Attorney's Office announces collection sites for DEA's National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- Detroit drug dealer sentenced to Federal prison for heroin crime
- Alum gives MU's Department of Communications Disorders $101,000
- Huntington YMCA‘s Free Healthy Kids Day® on April 30th Aims to Help Kids Exercise Minds and Bodies
- Marshall School of Medicine establishes new dentistry department
MU Master Plan Will Be Presented at July 18 Open House
All members of the university and Huntington communities are invited to attend, said Dr. Karen Kirtley, Marshall's senior vice president of administration.
"We have heard the suggestions of the communities and incorporated them into the plan," Kirtley said. "We're looking forward to refining the plan even further based on input received at the open house."
The Campus Master Plan will be presented to both the Marshall University Board of Governors and the West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission. Further information on the planning process can be found on the Marshall University website at www.marshall.edu/mplan. - See more at: http://muwww-new.marshall.edu/ucomm/university-communications-press-rele...