- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- BREAKING ... West Virginia State Police to Consider Caserta Complaint
- Mayor Williams Tells His Side ; Link to Mayor Steve Williams on Tom Roten Morning Show
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- Jabberwowcky Kicks off DAWG's Pullman Thursday Series
- Herd Headed Back to Birmingham for Postseason Play
- Alleged Nuclear Material Control and Accountability Weaknesses at the Department of Energy's Portsmouth Project
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- Thundering Herd IMG Network to Air 10 Baseball Broadcasts
Recreation center offers public fitness classes, demos and ‘freebies’ Jan. 13
Visitors will be able to experience all the recreation center has to offer, include a climbing wall, sport courts, fitness machines and an aquatics center with a vortex pool, all of which will be available Thursday. In addition to use of the facilities, demonstrations and classes will be open to everyone. Those who attend a class will receive a free biodegradable water bottle.
Current members of the recreation center can get one free month of membership for each person they bring Thursday who signs up for a three-month membership, which also will be discounted 15 percent.
Also, students, faculty and staff members may sign up for the Faculty/Staff Fitness Challenge and earn great prizes. Membership isn’t required for the fitness challenge, which begins Jan. 17.
Here is the schedule of the recreation center’s group fitness and instructional programs:
12:15 to 12:45 p.m. – C.U.T. (Cross-training Under Thirty)
5:15 to 5:45 p.m. – Express Spin
5:45 to 6:15 p.m. – Hatha Yoga
5:45 to 6:15 p.m. – Sport Circuit
6 to 7 p.m. – Spin-60
6:30 to 7:30 p.m. – Zumba
7:15 to 8 p.m. – Butts and Guts
7:30 to 8:15 p.m. – Spin-45
8 to 9 p.m. – Zumba