- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Dungeon Dwellers Hosts Halloween Comicfest IMAGES
- Man Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- Huntington's A D Lewis Center Hosts Pre Thanksgiving Dinner IMAGES
- West Virginia joins America’s State Parks in challenge to “#OptOutside” beginning Black Friday
- Cabell County Schools Official Statement Regarding Evacuation Incident at Huntington High School
Guyandotte Plans Community Celebrations
In addition, vendor space is still available for the October 3-5 Swine Fest celebration. Huntington radio icon Jack O’Shea recreates a 60's street dance Thursday, Oct 3, from 7-9 p.m. The dance follows the parade which begins at 6 p.m. Council Chairman Mark Bates will be Grand Marshal.
Other attractions include a Midnight Madness carnival special, Friday, Oct. 4, with councilman Rick Simmons as guest DJ, a visit from the Heroes for Higher, the Zombie Walk, Saturday, Oct. 5 at 7:30 p.m., music by Total Blackout and by legendary wrestler Ricky Morton of the Rock and Roll Express.
Interested vendors should contact Angie Clay at 304 416-1955.