- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Huntington Council Hears First Reading on Planned Duplex
- Carol Polan Likely Replacement Candidate for Husband
- Attorney General Morrisey to EPA: Halt Federal Spending on Clean Power Plan
- Marshall listed among Best Online Liberal Arts Colleges for Bachelor’s Degrees
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Manchin, Klobuchar, Shaheen, King, Heitkamp, Baldwin Introduce Budgeting for Opioid Addiction Treatment Act
- 2016 Rails & Ales Festival to be Held on Saturday, August 13th
- Nonprofit Organization Opens Applications and Nominations to Take Children with Chronic and Terminal Illnesses and Their Families to Walt Disney World
Guyandotte Plans Community Celebrations
In addition, vendor space is still available for the October 3-5 Swine Fest celebration. Huntington radio icon Jack O’Shea recreates a 60's street dance Thursday, Oct 3, from 7-9 p.m. The dance follows the parade which begins at 6 p.m. Council Chairman Mark Bates will be Grand Marshal.
Other attractions include a Midnight Madness carnival special, Friday, Oct. 4, with councilman Rick Simmons as guest DJ, a visit from the Heroes for Higher, the Zombie Walk, Saturday, Oct. 5 at 7:30 p.m., music by Total Blackout and by legendary wrestler Ricky Morton of the Rock and Roll Express.
Interested vendors should contact Angie Clay at 304 416-1955.