- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Death Watch' : American Terrorist Goes to Extremes to Avenge a Wrong
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: 2015 Begins with Urgency to Save the Caribbean from Climate Change
Guyandotte Plans Community Celebrations
In addition, vendor space is still available for the October 3-5 Swine Fest celebration. Huntington radio icon Jack O’Shea recreates a 60's street dance Thursday, Oct 3, from 7-9 p.m. The dance follows the parade which begins at 6 p.m. Council Chairman Mark Bates will be Grand Marshal.
Other attractions include a Midnight Madness carnival special, Friday, Oct. 4, with councilman Rick Simmons as guest DJ, a visit from the Heroes for Higher, the Zombie Walk, Saturday, Oct. 5 at 7:30 p.m., music by Total Blackout and by legendary wrestler Ricky Morton of the Rock and Roll Express.
Interested vendors should contact Angie Clay at 304 416-1955.