- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 2, 2015
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Local athlete goes from the small screen to the gridiron
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
Guyandotte Plans Community Celebrations
In addition, vendor space is still available for the October 3-5 Swine Fest celebration. Huntington radio icon Jack O’Shea recreates a 60's street dance Thursday, Oct 3, from 7-9 p.m. The dance follows the parade which begins at 6 p.m. Council Chairman Mark Bates will be Grand Marshal.
Other attractions include a Midnight Madness carnival special, Friday, Oct. 4, with councilman Rick Simmons as guest DJ, a visit from the Heroes for Higher, the Zombie Walk, Saturday, Oct. 5 at 7:30 p.m., music by Total Blackout and by legendary wrestler Ricky Morton of the Rock and Roll Express.
Interested vendors should contact Angie Clay at 304 416-1955.