- OP ED COLUMN: Billionaire Receives Millions in Tax Credits for his Company
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- It's CamperTime! At Beech Fork State Park August 29, 2015
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
- Mardi Gras Masquerade at Twin Falls State Park for New Year’s Eve
- COLUMN: Anguished Life of An Addict's Parent
- Live Theatricals for December
- Beech Fork State Park responds to camping trends with online reservations in 2015
Guyandotte Plans Community Celebrations
In addition, vendor space is still available for the October 3-5 Swine Fest celebration. Huntington radio icon Jack O’Shea recreates a 60's street dance Thursday, Oct 3, from 7-9 p.m. The dance follows the parade which begins at 6 p.m. Council Chairman Mark Bates will be Grand Marshal.
Other attractions include a Midnight Madness carnival special, Friday, Oct. 4, with councilman Rick Simmons as guest DJ, a visit from the Heroes for Higher, the Zombie Walk, Saturday, Oct. 5 at 7:30 p.m., music by Total Blackout and by legendary wrestler Ricky Morton of the Rock and Roll Express.
Interested vendors should contact Angie Clay at 304 416-1955.