- DEVELOPING ... 10,000 Estimated Addicted in Cabell County; Pennsylvania Encountering Stronger, Narcon Resistent Fentanyl
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Coca Cola Refuses to Admit Shareowners to Annual Meeting
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Drive By West Huntington Shooting Allegedly Drug Related
- FIRST GLANCE: "Circle"a Gradually Horrific Allegory for a Social Media Obsessed Society
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade IMAGES
- Beckley Con Benefits Women's Resource Center
Huntington Ends Fiscal Year with $1.5 Million Surplus
Williams indicated the approved "partial budget" had contained "holes" that could be filled if necessary. "We knew what we were doing", Williams said, explaining, "We had been told we were $1.5 million short on healthcare", so an additional $70,000 had been made available just in case.
On Thursday, July 19, the city celebrates the opening of the Hampton Inn at Kinetic Park.
"I'm benefiting from things [council and the prior administration] did the last four years. We put pretty good policies in place."
He continued, "I'm proud that I'm able to stand here on behalf of the citizens of Huntington. We will have even bigger things to announce [in the future]."
Although one fiscal year is finished, Williams said there's "no time to gloat", adding, "we still have to get through this [2013-2014] fiscal year."