- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 7, 2014
- Video: Learn What's Coming When MU's Visual Arts Center Opens
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Taking Down the Lion': The Dennis Kozlowski You Think You Know (Shower Curtain, Anyone?) Is Not the Real Dennis Kozlowski
- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- Five women arrested in prostitution sting on 6th Avenue
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BREAKING... Pain Free 20 Week Abortion Bill Goes to Governor
- Scenes from Marquee Mr. Peabody Party
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- Highly respected civil rights attorney to speak in MU's Amicus Curiae Lecture Series
BREAKING... Working Fire 2 Story Office Building in Huntington Now Out
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 22:09
Smoke and flames have been reported by firefighters on scene. The dispatch came just after 11 p.m. Tuesday, July 23. Crews are entering the first floor as of 11:10 p.m........ As of 11:25 p.m. firefighters on the scene at 337 Fourth Avenue have declared the fire put out...