- Delegate Mike Folk stands up for 2nd Amendment Rights in West Virginia
- FLASHBACK: Major Huntington Landfill Contaminants Could Relate to Solvents or to Cold War Activities at Uranium Processing Plant
- EDITORIAL: Hypocritical Harry Gives Obamacare Another Surprise Blow
- IMAGES: Huntington High School Honored by Council, Mayor Despite Loss
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- Contaminated Debris of Huntington Pilot Plant Transported by Truck in 1979
- Human Relations Commission Amendment Deletes “Handicap” Substitutes “Disabled”
- Toxic TCE Released to Huntington's Air Sept. 11-15, 2008, per EPA Settlement; Authorities not Immediately Notified of Release
- WSJ Wasteland Series Continues in Pennsylvania where Uranium Processing Site had "Birdcages"
- Comprehensive Plan, Skatepark Approved by Huntington Council
BREAKING... Working Fire 2 Story Office Building in Huntington Now Out
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 22:09
Smoke and flames have been reported by firefighters on scene. The dispatch came just after 11 p.m. Tuesday, July 23. Crews are entering the first floor as of 11:10 p.m........ As of 11:25 p.m. firefighters on the scene at 337 Fourth Avenue have declared the fire put out...