- After Demolition of Huntington Pilot Plant, U 235 and U 238 Contamination Deemed Low; Baseline Soil in Ohio River Basin High in Nickel Contamination Then
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- Two W.Va. manufacturers selected as finalists in Shale Innovation contest
- Scammers are hacking into personal emails and placing false advertisements to ruin housing rentals for families
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 17, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- Stabbing Victims Treated and Released following Altercation Saturday Morning
- Easter: Jesus's Most Important Message to Us
- Green-White game, fountain ceremony, banquet highlight Alumni Weekend
BREAKING... Working Fire 2 Story Office Building in Huntington Now Out
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 22:09
Smoke and flames have been reported by firefighters on scene. The dispatch came just after 11 p.m. Tuesday, July 23. Crews are entering the first floor as of 11:10 p.m........ As of 11:25 p.m. firefighters on the scene at 337 Fourth Avenue have declared the fire put out...