- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- Marshall University internal medicine resident team wins state competition
- Bates Supports Budget Reduuctions to Offset Shortfall Projection
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- Rep.-elect Jenkins selected for Appropriations Committee
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- OP-ED: Inadequate response to Ebola should not be repeated with Chickungunya
BREAKING... Working Fire 2 Story Office Building in Huntington Now Out
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 22:09
Smoke and flames have been reported by firefighters on scene. The dispatch came just after 11 p.m. Tuesday, July 23. Crews are entering the first floor as of 11:10 p.m........ As of 11:25 p.m. firefighters on the scene at 337 Fourth Avenue have declared the fire put out...