- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Bates, Caserta, Council Ask for Gillespie's Resignation
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Rally for Marijuana
- Boil Water Advisory for Some Salt Rock Customers
- CDC and Texas Health Department Confirm First Ebola Case Diagnosed in the U.S.
- Council Will Seek to Remove Gillespie
BREAKING... Working Fire 2 Story Office Building in Huntington Now Out
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 22:09
Smoke and flames have been reported by firefighters on scene. The dispatch came just after 11 p.m. Tuesday, July 23. Crews are entering the first floor as of 11:10 p.m........ As of 11:25 p.m. firefighters on the scene at 337 Fourth Avenue have declared the fire put out...