- LEGACY: Upriver Radioactive Contamination May Have Impacted Huntington Cancer Risk
- Nelsonville Music Festival is This Weekend, June 2-5 with 73 acts
- UPDATED...PUTTING ATOMIC PIECES TOGETHER: Huntington's Once Classified Uranium Processing Plant
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Huntington Police Report May 29, 2016
- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- Huntington Police Have Busy Holiday Weekend
- IMAGES from Ironton's 2016 Memorial Day Parade
- Coffee with a Cop June 1 in Downtown Huntington
- AARP Seeks Nominees for Community Service Award
Pioneer Opens Putnam County Branch
“Pioneer is always looking for ways for ways to expand its footprint and continue the credit union movement. We already had a membership base of over 1800 members residing in Putnam County so building the branch was an easy decision. We know that once the community is aware of what we have to offer they will want to take advantage too,” said Shannon Bradley, VP of Member Experience.
The new branch was designed with an entirely new approach to the delivery of the financial experience. At the heart of the interior design was Pioneer’s brand philosophy. “We really tried to eliminate any barriers with the design of our lobby. The goal was to keep the feeling very inviting to allow for more conversation and relationship building, a value that we feel sets us apart as a financial institution and is at the core of who we are as an organization,”
Travis McGrath, Branch Manager, encourages people in the community to check out Pioneer; “It is extremely exciting for me to be working for a local financial institution in the area that I have grown up in. Being born and raised in Hurricane, I have truly come to love this area and the great people that reside here. I truly think the opportunity that we have to give back to this community through great rates and superior financial products is tremendous. Being able to have all of our decision makers local, gives Pioneer a vast advantage. We are looking at the wants and needs of people here locally and trying to meet those specific needs with great rates and products & services that people are asking for. There is definitely a reason we have West Virginia in our name, and that’s because everything we do at Pioneer is with the intention of helping this great state and the people that reside here to get to a better financial position.”
Pioneer was established in 1940 with headquarters in Charleston, WV. With over $152 million in assets, the credit union employees 50+ employees throughout 6 branches and serves over 13,000+ members in Kanawha, Putnam, Greenbrier, Clay, Roane, Fayette, Cabell, & Wayne counties WV. To learn more about Pioneer WV Federal Credit Union visit their website at pioneerwv.org; “Like” them on Facebook; or contact them at 304-348-6648.