- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- CFPB Recovers More Than $1 Million for Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families
- EDITORIAL: Former Marshall Student Body President Embodies West Virginia Political Shift in State Senate Race
- Flat Budget Won’t Sustain Exceptional City Concept
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Critical First Years of Your Professional Life': Comprehensive, Readable Book for College Graduates Seeking Their First Job
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: In Guyana: Political Negotiations an Opportunity for Real Democracy
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- EDITORIAL: A Good Year Coming for WV Republicans--But Then What?
- OP-ED: Bureaucratic Wisdom = Oxymoron
Pilot Club Show at BSSA
Thursday, August 1, 2013 - 01:43 Updated 31 weeks ago
Those attending Friday’s Grand Opening event will get the first shopping opportunity for antiques from the most reputable dealers from ten states. These guests will also be treated to hors d’oeuvres, wine and other beverages, entertainment and a silent auction. Price for the Grand Opening is $25.00 and includes admission to the show on Saturday and Sunday. For $6.00 you have unlimited access for Saturday and Sunday to all dealers and antiques that run the array from tools, quilts, jewelry, dolls, silver, glass, rugs, furniture, primitives and must more. Saturday’s hour will be from 10:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. Hours for the show’s final day, Sunday, August 25, will be from 11:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. The Pilot Club of Huntington Antiques Show and Sale offers wide variety of items for every type of budget. It also offers an experience for those who are beginners or experienced in the antique market. This is the only fund-raising event for this longtime Huntington service club and the proceeds are used to help a variety of worthwhile charities in the Huntington area. For more information, please call 304. 522.3553 or 304.736.3513