- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- Missing Huntington Woman Found Safe
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Understanding the Suffering War Brings
Pilot Club Show at BSSA
Thursday, August 1, 2013 - 01:43 Updated 1 year ago
Those attending Friday’s Grand Opening event will get the first shopping opportunity for antiques from the most reputable dealers from ten states. These guests will also be treated to hors d’oeuvres, wine and other beverages, entertainment and a silent auction. Price for the Grand Opening is $25.00 and includes admission to the show on Saturday and Sunday. For $6.00 you have unlimited access for Saturday and Sunday to all dealers and antiques that run the array from tools, quilts, jewelry, dolls, silver, glass, rugs, furniture, primitives and must more. Saturday’s hour will be from 10:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. Hours for the show’s final day, Sunday, August 25, will be from 11:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. The Pilot Club of Huntington Antiques Show and Sale offers wide variety of items for every type of budget. It also offers an experience for those who are beginners or experienced in the antique market. This is the only fund-raising event for this longtime Huntington service club and the proceeds are used to help a variety of worthwhile charities in the Huntington area. For more information, please call 304. 522.3553 or 304.736.3513