- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
- Marshall Comes from Behind Defeats La. Tech
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Senator Rockefeller to Deliver Farewell Address Thursday on Floor of United States Senate
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
Free Disaster Recovery Workshops Aug. 28-29
The workshop provides an overview of long term recovery and shares lessons learned from decades of experience in large and small disasters. Topics range from organization of a structure overview, to management of construction volunteers and emotion/spiritual care.
Bridgeport United Methodist Church, 251 Washington Drive, Bridgeport, WV will host the Aug. 28 session and the John XXIII Pastoral Center, 100 Hodges Road, Charleston, hosts the Aug. 29 session. Both training seminars begin at 9 a.m. and conclude at 4:30 p.m. Lunch will be provided.
To register, email email@example.com or call (304) 235-2692, ext. 6.