- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: No One Is More Vicious than…
- Council Chairman Will Seek Input Concerning Gilespie Misdemeanor Conviction
Free Disaster Recovery Workshops Aug. 28-29
The workshop provides an overview of long term recovery and shares lessons learned from decades of experience in large and small disasters. Topics range from organization of a structure overview, to management of construction volunteers and emotion/spiritual care.
Bridgeport United Methodist Church, 251 Washington Drive, Bridgeport, WV will host the Aug. 28 session and the John XXIII Pastoral Center, 100 Hodges Road, Charleston, hosts the Aug. 29 session. Both training seminars begin at 9 a.m. and conclude at 4:30 p.m. Lunch will be provided.
To register, email email@example.com or call (304) 235-2692, ext. 6.