- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- Bid Specifics Revealed in Huntington Street Sweeping Program
- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- Q and A with Mayor Steve Williams: Audits ALWAYS have Findings....
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Donations Needed for Guyandotte Christmas Open House Planned Dec. 23
- WWE returning to Big Sandy Superstore Arena in 2015
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
Free Disaster Recovery Workshops Aug. 28-29
The workshop provides an overview of long term recovery and shares lessons learned from decades of experience in large and small disasters. Topics range from organization of a structure overview, to management of construction volunteers and emotion/spiritual care.
Bridgeport United Methodist Church, 251 Washington Drive, Bridgeport, WV will host the Aug. 28 session and the John XXIII Pastoral Center, 100 Hodges Road, Charleston, hosts the Aug. 29 session. Both training seminars begin at 9 a.m. and conclude at 4:30 p.m. Lunch will be provided.
To register, email email@example.com or call (304) 235-2692, ext. 6.