- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- Huntington Man Arrested for Crack Cocaine Delivery
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
- A License to Steal, Kill, Cover Up and Do it All Over Again
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for Customers in Barboursville – Advisory Revised to Include New Areas
Free Disaster Recovery Workshops Aug. 28-29
The workshop provides an overview of long term recovery and shares lessons learned from decades of experience in large and small disasters. Topics range from organization of a structure overview, to management of construction volunteers and emotion/spiritual care.
Bridgeport United Methodist Church, 251 Washington Drive, Bridgeport, WV will host the Aug. 28 session and the John XXIII Pastoral Center, 100 Hodges Road, Charleston, hosts the Aug. 29 session. Both training seminars begin at 9 a.m. and conclude at 4:30 p.m. Lunch will be provided.
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (304) 235-2692, ext. 6.