- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- Chief Eastham Details How Relentless Assistance Prevented Further Fire Damage
- DEVELOPING: Morris Building Fire Caused Elevator Shaft Collapse
- Grant from Enterprise Holdings Foundation to MU Career Services to fund student internships
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- Officer on Leave after Shooting Incident
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
- OP-ED: Some Thoughts on Provocation
Adams Avenue to Close for Railroad Crossing Repairs
The detour will be 19th Street West to Madison Ave to 12th Street West back to Adams Avenue. Northbound US 52 drivers can take the Madison Avenue exit.
Drivers should expect long delays in this area from Friday through Sunday and are advised to use alternate routes if possible.