- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Guyandotte River Readied for Huntington Drinking Water Supply
- Testing Shows Presence of Toxin in Ohio River above Huntington
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
- Herd Tops King, 90-76
- CONSUMER ALERT: Large Phone Fraud Scam Targeting US Taxpayers
- REALTORS: Existing-Home Sales Lose Momentum in November as Inventory Slightly Tightens
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
Adams Avenue to Close for Railroad Crossing Repairs
The detour will be 19th Street West to Madison Ave to 12th Street West back to Adams Avenue. Northbound US 52 drivers can take the Madison Avenue exit.
Drivers should expect long delays in this area from Friday through Sunday and are advised to use alternate routes if possible.