- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- FINAL... Marshall 52, Northern Illinois 23
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
Adams Avenue to Close for Railroad Crossing Repairs
The detour will be 19th Street West to Madison Ave to 12th Street West back to Adams Avenue. Northbound US 52 drivers can take the Madison Avenue exit.
Drivers should expect long delays in this area from Friday through Sunday and are advised to use alternate routes if possible.