- OPINION: Hope Springs in Huntington on new Facebook Page
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Huntington Sanitary Board Prepares to Shut off Customer's Water for Unpaid Bills
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Treehuggers Ball Comes to Huntington
- West Virginia State University Sues Dow For Polluting Campus
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- INTRODUCING SHELLY REUBEN’S NEW NOVEL: My Mostly Happy Life – Autobiography of a Climbing tree
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Let's Round Up the "Johns" Too
Adams Avenue to Close for Railroad Crossing Repairs
The detour will be 19th Street West to Madison Ave to 12th Street West back to Adams Avenue. Northbound US 52 drivers can take the Madison Avenue exit.
Drivers should expect long delays in this area from Friday through Sunday and are advised to use alternate routes if possible.