- Huntington Police Make Eight Arrests for Drug Possession
- Hearing Monday for Mayoral Candidate in Magistrate Court
- Mayor Williams Receives USCM Grant for West Edge Factory Solar Training
- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- City Teams with OVEC to Help WV Flood Victims
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Huntington Council Releases Agenda for June 27 Meeting
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
Adams Avenue to Close for Railroad Crossing Repairs
The detour will be 19th Street West to Madison Ave to 12th Street West back to Adams Avenue. Northbound US 52 drivers can take the Madison Avenue exit.
Drivers should expect long delays in this area from Friday through Sunday and are advised to use alternate routes if possible.