- Outgoing Councilman Tells People Stop Asking if You Can't Pay; Thacker: "Residents Don't Want to Leave City Due to Fees Either..."
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Task ForceSiezes Heroin, Crack, Cocaine from Hotel near Huntington
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- DEVELOPING... Council to hear Sanitary, Cable Proposals; Raise Issue Statutatory, not a Request by Mayor
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Sanitary Board Forwards 57% Operational, Maintenance Increase to Council; New Council will Decide on Increases for $75 Million Infrastructure
- Health care and policy leaders to gather in Huntington for conference on opioid epidemic
- BREAKING.... Eastham Put on Leave; First Female Fire Chief Sworn In
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
On Line Cos-Play Applications Available
Prior to filling out the registration form(s), please be sure you have read the cosplay contest rules found here:
The online pre-registration forms for both the craftsmanship and the masquerade contests can be found here:
As always, if you have any questions regarding cosplay at Tsubasacon, please contact our Cosplay Department Head at email@example.com .