- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- Huntington Buns on Bikes Race IMAGES
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Portion of Downtown Floodwall Shifting Possibly Due to Sink Hole Near Pump Station
On Line Cos-Play Applications Available
Prior to filling out the registration form(s), please be sure you have read the cosplay contest rules found here:
The online pre-registration forms for both the craftsmanship and the masquerade contests can be found here:
As always, if you have any questions regarding cosplay at Tsubasacon, please contact our Cosplay Department Head at email@example.com .