- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- UPDATED: Dueling Drug Gangsters Hack Their Fates Through Thrilling "Tombstone"
- IMAGES: Midland Tops H.H.S. 31-26
- Unitarian Fellowship of Huntington to Hold Their 1st Annual Community Days!
- Marshall University celebrates grand opening of ‘world-class’ Visual Arts Center in downtown Huntington
- Huntington mayor, Supreme Court justices entered in quoits tournament
- United Way Fall Campaign to kick off Sept. 22 on Marshall University’s Huntington campus
- Former Secretary of State, Congressman Ken Hechler Turns 100 Years Old September 20
- Barboursville Pharmacy Owner Arraigned on Drug Distribution, Money Laundering Charges
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory
Monday, August 5, 2013 - 19:21 Updated 1 year ago
Once service is restored, affected customers should boil their water before consumption until further notice. Boiling kills bacteria and other organisms that may be present in the water. Customers are asked to bring water used for drinking, cooking, bathing, showering and brushing teeth to a full boil for a minimum of one minute, then cool before use.