- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Flat Budget Won’t Sustain Exceptional City Concept
- Fundraiser Saturday for Guyandotte Family
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: In Guyana: Political Negotiations an Opportunity for Real Democracy
- Team Penske sweeps Sprint Cup front row for second straight week
- CFPB Recovers More Than $1 Million for Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- EDITORIAL: Former Marshall Student Body President Embodies West Virginia Political Shift in State Senate Race
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory
Monday, August 5, 2013 - 19:21 Updated 30 weeks ago
Once service is restored, affected customers should boil their water before consumption until further notice. Boiling kills bacteria and other organisms that may be present in the water. Customers are asked to bring water used for drinking, cooking, bathing, showering and brushing teeth to a full boil for a minimum of one minute, then cool before use.