- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- Donations Needed for Guyandotte Christmas Open House Planned Dec. 23
- CFPB and States Take Action Against Freedom Stores for Illegal Debt Collection Practices Against Servicemembers
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory
Monday, August 5, 2013 - 19:21 Updated 1 year ago
Once service is restored, affected customers should boil their water before consumption until further notice. Boiling kills bacteria and other organisms that may be present in the water. Customers are asked to bring water used for drinking, cooking, bathing, showering and brushing teeth to a full boil for a minimum of one minute, then cool before use.