- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- Water Damage Severe inside Morris Building Apartment
- WV Attorney General Sues over Obamacare
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Council Passes Highlawn Zoning, Clears Charter Votes for Second Reading
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 30, 2014
- Huntington Skateboard Park Exceeds Fund Raising Goals, Phase I Open by December 31
- Ohio Woman Receives 18 Month Prison Sentence for Embezzling Huntington Housing Funds
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory
Monday, August 5, 2013 - 19:21 Updated 51 weeks ago
Once service is restored, affected customers should boil their water before consumption until further notice. Boiling kills bacteria and other organisms that may be present in the water. Customers are asked to bring water used for drinking, cooking, bathing, showering and brushing teeth to a full boil for a minimum of one minute, then cool before use.