- Huntington Council Votes to Remove Chairman
- EMail Sent to Council by Caserta
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- National Geographic to Debut Mostly WV Filmed "American Genius"
- Mayor Steve Strolls Areas Surrounding Central City IMAGES
- Sticking Together, Surprising Stats; IMAGES Town Meeting Drug Abuse
- “Pickin' in the Park” Guitar Weekend at Twin Falls Resort State Park March 20-22, 2015
- OP-ED: Seeking Truth Together: Challenging the Silence Racism Creates
- Ball: Caserta Went Beyond Asking Questions.... but Let's Move On and Make the City Better
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory
Monday, August 5, 2013 - 19:21 Updated 1 year ago
Once service is restored, affected customers should boil their water before consumption until further notice. Boiling kills bacteria and other organisms that may be present in the water. Customers are asked to bring water used for drinking, cooking, bathing, showering and brushing teeth to a full boil for a minimum of one minute, then cool before use.