- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Q and A with Mayor Steve Williams: Audits ALWAYS have Findings....
- Southern Faces Federal Criminal Charges for Bankruptcy and Wire Fraud in January MCHM Spill
- Herd Tops King, 90-76
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 12, 2014
- Groups Coalesce Against Fracking Activity in Ohio River Valley
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory
Monday, August 5, 2013 - 19:21 Updated 1 year ago
Once service is restored, affected customers should boil their water before consumption until further notice. Boiling kills bacteria and other organisms that may be present in the water. Customers are asked to bring water used for drinking, cooking, bathing, showering and brushing teeth to a full boil for a minimum of one minute, then cool before use.