- After Demolition of Huntington Pilot Plant, U 235 and U 238 Contamination Deemed Low; Baseline Soil in Ohio River Basin High in Nickel Contamination Then
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- Two W.Va. manufacturers selected as finalists in Shale Innovation contest
- Scammers are hacking into personal emails and placing false advertisements to ruin housing rentals for families
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 17, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- Stabbing Victims Treated and Released following Altercation Saturday Morning
- Easter: Jesus's Most Important Message to Us
- Green-White game, fountain ceremony, banquet highlight Alumni Weekend
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory
Monday, August 5, 2013 - 19:21 Updated 36 weeks ago
Once service is restored, affected customers should boil their water before consumption until further notice. Boiling kills bacteria and other organisms that may be present in the water. Customers are asked to bring water used for drinking, cooking, bathing, showering and brushing teeth to a full boil for a minimum of one minute, then cool before use.