- Ohio Youth Group Repairs Wayne County Mobile Home Damaged by Flood
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Fracking Poses Threats to Public Health, Say Experts
- Mayor Steve William's Office of Drug Control Policy Invited to White House
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- Attorney General DeWine Files Lawsuit Challenging Controversial Federal Water Regulations
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
- West Virginia Division of Natural Resources promotes water safety with Operation Life Jacket
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory
Monday, August 5, 2013 - 19:21 Updated 1 year ago
Once service is restored, affected customers should boil their water before consumption until further notice. Boiling kills bacteria and other organisms that may be present in the water. Customers are asked to bring water used for drinking, cooking, bathing, showering and brushing teeth to a full boil for a minimum of one minute, then cool before use.