- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- Huntington Council Votes to Counter Rising Drug Crime by Hiring Ten New Police Officers at Special Session
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 24, 2014
- Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
- WV Health Organizations Unite to Prevent Cancer in WV
- Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory
Monday, August 5, 2013 - 19:21 Updated 50 weeks ago
Once service is restored, affected customers should boil their water before consumption until further notice. Boiling kills bacteria and other organisms that may be present in the water. Customers are asked to bring water used for drinking, cooking, bathing, showering and brushing teeth to a full boil for a minimum of one minute, then cool before use.