- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Adjust Sewer Rate Increase; Fund Police, Fire like Sewers
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- REVIEW: "Darker" More Gray as it Delves into Origins of the "Red Room"
- DYSFUNCTION DISORDER: Snapshots Taken as Gospel
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Final Approval for Radical Radiation Rise in Water Supplies after Nuclear Release
- W.Va. AG Applauds Scott Pruitt’s Confirmation As EPA Administrator
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- In Connecticut, Calling for Help Carries Risks for Victims of Domestic Violence
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory
Monday, August 5, 2013 - 19:21 Updated 3 years ago
Once service is restored, affected customers should boil their water before consumption until further notice. Boiling kills bacteria and other organisms that may be present in the water. Customers are asked to bring water used for drinking, cooking, bathing, showering and brushing teeth to a full boil for a minimum of one minute, then cool before use.