- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Huntington Police Arrest Four Involved in Heroin Investigation
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Justice Department Settles with Salt Lake City-Area Apartment Complexes to Resolve Allegations of Discrimination Against Individuals with Disabilities
- Florida Woman Sentenced to Prison for Acting as an Illegal Agent of a Foreign Government and Conspiring to Commit Money Laundering
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Marshall’s Leper of Pickens documentary film to be featured in WV FILMmakers Festival Oct. 1
- EEOC Releases New Online Resource Center
Midnight Chronicles Will Play V Club in September
Frazer, who with April Fletcher, have joined with others on their new band, Midnight Chronicles. The band will be special guests at the CD release party Sept. 10 at the V Club in Huntington.
Frazer has expressed strong enthusiasm for the new group, particularly hooking up with April. The new band comes after Frazer completed a period at the Healing Place for substance abuse rehab which has reasserted his creativity.
In a recent interview, he said that before treatment his projects often went unfinished. He now teaches classes at Healing Place, too, as part of their giving back mission.
An artist and cartoonist, Frazer has been a staple of the region's comic book scene in addition to playing in many local musical groups. Their official bio states:
Out of the ashes of several regional and local projects came Midnight Chronicles. A band all about blending the aggressive tendencies of hard rock with melodies that are fresh and have a pop sensibility. For nearly a decade TodD Frazer, John Delawder, and Uriah Stewart have poured their hearts into different bands with the outcome always the same. Years of work negated by substance abuse, egos, and revolving members. Now, they have teamed up with local heavyweights Corey Bellville and April Fletcher to form the most talented, sober, and dedicated line-up to date. This group is passionate and motivated, and it shows. Having only been together for a few months they have already hit the studio and released their first single "You Bury Me (Ya'Aburnee), and are gearing up to back and record the second installment. Keep your eyes on these guys they are sure to be making their way to a radio near you.