- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 23, 2014
- Marshall Men’s Basketball Hires Dan D’Antoni as Head Coach
- BOOK REVIEW: 'How to Write Anything: When Laura Brown Says 'Anything', She Means 'Anything'
- FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Increase on Soft Housing Data
- Professional Salaries Discussed During Huntington Council Work Session
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saturday, April 26 is Confederate Memorial Day
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- Green Day’s American Idiot to Invade the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center
Midnight Chronicles Will Play V Club in September
Frazer, who with April Fletcher, have joined with others on their new band, Midnight Chronicles. The band will be special guests at the CD release party Sept. 10 at the V Club in Huntington.
Frazer has expressed strong enthusiasm for the new group, particularly hooking up with April. The new band comes after Frazer completed a period at the Healing Place for substance abuse rehab which has reasserted his creativity.
In a recent interview, he said that before treatment his projects often went unfinished. He now teaches classes at Healing Place, too, as part of their giving back mission.
An artist and cartoonist, Frazer has been a staple of the region's comic book scene in addition to playing in many local musical groups. Their official bio states:
Out of the ashes of several regional and local projects came Midnight Chronicles. A band all about blending the aggressive tendencies of hard rock with melodies that are fresh and have a pop sensibility. For nearly a decade TodD Frazer, John Delawder, and Uriah Stewart have poured their hearts into different bands with the outcome always the same. Years of work negated by substance abuse, egos, and revolving members. Now, they have teamed up with local heavyweights Corey Bellville and April Fletcher to form the most talented, sober, and dedicated line-up to date. This group is passionate and motivated, and it shows. Having only been together for a few months they have already hit the studio and released their first single "You Bury Me (Ya'Aburnee), and are gearing up to back and record the second installment. Keep your eyes on these guys they are sure to be making their way to a radio near you.