- Delegate Mike Folk stands up for 2nd Amendment Rights in West Virginia
- Human Relations Commission Amendment Deletes “Handicap” Substitutes “Disabled”
- IMAGES: Huntington High School Honored by Council, Mayor Despite Loss
- Contaminated Debris of Huntington Pilot Plant Transported by Truck in 1979
- Comprehensive Plan, Skatepark Approved by Huntington Council
- FLASHBACK: Major Huntington Landfill Contaminants Could Relate to Solvents or to Cold War Activities at Uranium Processing Plant
- Marshall Has 21 Named to All-Conference and All-Freshman Teams
- Toxic TCE Released to Huntington's Air Sept. 11-15, 2008, per EPA Settlement; Authorities not Immediately Notified of Release
- WSJ Wasteland Series Continues in Pennsylvania where Uranium Processing Site had "Birdcages"
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
Art Walk Scheduled Aug. 15
Elsa Littlepage, the coordinator, invites any one interested to sign up. You can contact her on the Art Walk's Facebook page for additional information.
Ms. Littlepage (Huntington's very own pin-up model) is also an artist, and is featured in a blue ribbon award winning "Groundbreaking" photo/print (through Aug. 30) at the Highlands Museum, Ashland, Ky.