- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 16, 2014
- Five Detroit Men Arrested in Olive Street Drug Raid Following Bar Shooting
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 15, 2014
- CFPB Sues Online Payday Lender for Cash-Grab Scam; The Hydra Group Uses Phony Payday Loans to Illegally Access Consumer Bank Accounts
- NAHB: Builder Confidence Hits Highest Level Since Nov. 2005
- Former Bank Vice President Made More than $1.4 Million in Bad Loans
- OP-ED: Peace Cannot Be Achieved When the State Executes Innocent Men
- Suspected Drug Dealer Released on Bond Before Police Leave Scene of Arrest
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 12, 2014
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Sues For-Profit Corinthian Colleges for Predatory Lending Scheme; Bureau Seeks More than $500 Million In Relief For Borrowers of Corinthian’s Private Student Loans
Art Walk Scheduled Aug. 15
Elsa Littlepage, the coordinator, invites any one interested to sign up. You can contact her on the Art Walk's Facebook page for additional information.
Ms. Littlepage (Huntington's very own pin-up model) is also an artist, and is featured in a blue ribbon award winning "Groundbreaking" photo/print (through Aug. 30) at the Highlands Museum, Ashland, Ky.