- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- COMMENTARY: Sick Nuke Worker Demands Toxic Compensation Forum in Piketon
- One Council No Vote on Sanitary Board Increase
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- BREAKING: Huntington Sanitary Board Considers Rate Increase Monday
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Police Arrest Four on Drug Crimes
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- St. Joseph Invitational Basketball Tournament
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
30 Mile Huntington Project
We are working to educate the public, bring farmers and buyers together, and increase the availability of fresh, local foods in the Huntington area. Improving our health and building a stable local foods economy are two of our goals. We also want to develop Huntington into a dining destination that attracts people from other areas to Huntington to enjoy of food and culture. And since this is a community driven project, we are helping to involve and build our local community as well.
We have many small farms (small by National Standards that is) that produce excellent food including pork, beef, poultry, diary, eggs, and more varieties of produce than you could imagine. Increasing the demand will help these farmers grow their farms and make a living wage, which, in turn, puts more money back into the local economy, benefitting everyone. This is a WIN-WIN-WIN project!!