- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- COLUMN: Ironton Native Describes Hollywood Bubble
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Marshall Women’s Studies to present ‘Body Shots’ March 3
- Affrilachian Poet Crystal Good Next on City Hall Lecture Series
- Flashback Series Continues at Marquee
- Film Submissions Open for NYC Horror Fest
- Detroit man sentenced to 10 years; Huntington drug dealer sentenced to over three years
- Huntington's McElroy Brothers Celebrate Series Debut
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
30 Mile Huntington Project
We are working to educate the public, bring farmers and buyers together, and increase the availability of fresh, local foods in the Huntington area. Improving our health and building a stable local foods economy are two of our goals. We also want to develop Huntington into a dining destination that attracts people from other areas to Huntington to enjoy of food and culture. And since this is a community driven project, we are helping to involve and build our local community as well.
We have many small farms (small by National Standards that is) that produce excellent food including pork, beef, poultry, diary, eggs, and more varieties of produce than you could imagine. Increasing the demand will help these farmers grow their farms and make a living wage, which, in turn, puts more money back into the local economy, benefitting everyone. This is a WIN-WIN-WIN project!!