- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- More than $200,000 in Heroin, Cocaine Seized as Part of Ongoing Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Attorney General Morrisey, 21 States Win Gun Rights Victory
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Attorney General Morrisey Announces Multistate Settlement with Mortgage Provider
- COLUMN: The Republican Debate: Who Goes First?
- WAAAHHHH…but we don’t wanna get arrested!!
30 Mile Huntington Project
We are working to educate the public, bring farmers and buyers together, and increase the availability of fresh, local foods in the Huntington area. Improving our health and building a stable local foods economy are two of our goals. We also want to develop Huntington into a dining destination that attracts people from other areas to Huntington to enjoy of food and culture. And since this is a community driven project, we are helping to involve and build our local community as well.
We have many small farms (small by National Standards that is) that produce excellent food including pork, beef, poultry, diary, eggs, and more varieties of produce than you could imagine. Increasing the demand will help these farmers grow their farms and make a living wage, which, in turn, puts more money back into the local economy, benefitting everyone. This is a WIN-WIN-WIN project!!