- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Keep Your Promises applauds Credit Suisse for identifying issue of Chemours’ understated liabilities and for demanding more disclosure
- Tornado Watch Continues until 9 p.m. for Cabell County
- Mayor Steve William's Office of Drug Control Policy Invited to White House
- OPINION: Revolution's Matchstick: The Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Fracking Poses Threats to Public Health, Say Experts
- Fire Destroys Parked Car IMAGES
- Salt Storage Shed Now Open
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
30 Mile Huntington Project
We are working to educate the public, bring farmers and buyers together, and increase the availability of fresh, local foods in the Huntington area. Improving our health and building a stable local foods economy are two of our goals. We also want to develop Huntington into a dining destination that attracts people from other areas to Huntington to enjoy of food and culture. And since this is a community driven project, we are helping to involve and build our local community as well.
We have many small farms (small by National Standards that is) that produce excellent food including pork, beef, poultry, diary, eggs, and more varieties of produce than you could imagine. Increasing the demand will help these farmers grow their farms and make a living wage, which, in turn, puts more money back into the local economy, benefitting everyone. This is a WIN-WIN-WIN project!!