- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Shots Fired on Barboursville Wal Mart Parking Lot; One Arrest Made
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- RETRO: Huntington Christmas Parade IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- Huntington's A D Lewis Center Hosts Pre Thanksgiving Dinner IMAGES
- Huntington Prepares for Ho-Ho-Ho
30 Mile Huntington Project
We are working to educate the public, bring farmers and buyers together, and increase the availability of fresh, local foods in the Huntington area. Improving our health and building a stable local foods economy are two of our goals. We also want to develop Huntington into a dining destination that attracts people from other areas to Huntington to enjoy of food and culture. And since this is a community driven project, we are helping to involve and build our local community as well.
We have many small farms (small by National Standards that is) that produce excellent food including pork, beef, poultry, diary, eggs, and more varieties of produce than you could imagine. Increasing the demand will help these farmers grow their farms and make a living wage, which, in turn, puts more money back into the local economy, benefitting everyone. This is a WIN-WIN-WIN project!!