- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- Goebbel Named Marshall Tight Ends Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- OP-ED: Beyond Deterrence, Compassion
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
Around the City of Huntington: Gym for Kinetic, West End River and Rail
Thursday, August 15, 2013 - 00:03 Updated 1 year ago HNN Staff, by Tony Rutherford HuntingtonNews.Net Reporter
. ... Mayor Steve Williams has kicked off a West Huntington River to Rail Project that has a similarity to the successful Weed and Seed program in the Fairfield section of the city. Rep. Rahall and Williams toured Central City and sections of West Huntington Wednesday, looking at vacant houses, vacant warehouses, and taking input from residents concerned about crime.... Cabell County Commissioner Bob Bailey has apologized for stating at a meeting to Commissioners Nancy Cartmill and Anne Yon that they "ought to kiss each other." He stated he was expressing frustration, not sexism, for their alleged voting determinations. He a Democrat; they are Republicans.