- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- Missing Huntington Woman Found Safe
- Understanding the Suffering War Brings
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- OP-ED: Vanuatu and Tuvalu: inadequate response to human suffering
- Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld, Appearing at Tricon
Around the City of Huntington: Gym for Kinetic, West End River and Rail
Thursday, August 15, 2013 - 00:03 Updated 1 year ago HNN Staff, by Tony Rutherford HuntingtonNews.Net Reporter
. ... Mayor Steve Williams has kicked off a West Huntington River to Rail Project that has a similarity to the successful Weed and Seed program in the Fairfield section of the city. Rep. Rahall and Williams toured Central City and sections of West Huntington Wednesday, looking at vacant houses, vacant warehouses, and taking input from residents concerned about crime.... Cabell County Commissioner Bob Bailey has apologized for stating at a meeting to Commissioners Nancy Cartmill and Anne Yon that they "ought to kiss each other." He stated he was expressing frustration, not sexism, for their alleged voting determinations. He a Democrat; they are Republicans.