- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 30, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 31, 2014
- Former Prison Employee Appears in Federal Court for Sexual Abuse of Inmate
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Commonwealth Business Council is Dead: Will a Bankable Entity Arise?
- Perry's Honored; Artisan Cafe to Open
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- Obama Administration Approves NCLB Flexibility Requests for Delaware, Georgia, Minnesota, New York and South Carolina
- Thieves Steal Huntington Veteran's Wheel Chair
- USDA Announces Additional Food Safety Requirements, New Inspection System for Poultry Products
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
Around the City of Huntington: Gym for Kinetic, West End River and Rail
Thursday, August 15, 2013 - 00:03 Updated 49 weeks ago HNN Staff, by Tony Rutherford HuntingtonNews.Net Reporter
. ... Mayor Steve Williams has kicked off a West Huntington River to Rail Project that has a similarity to the successful Weed and Seed program in the Fairfield section of the city. Rep. Rahall and Williams toured Central City and sections of West Huntington Wednesday, looking at vacant houses, vacant warehouses, and taking input from residents concerned about crime.... Cabell County Commissioner Bob Bailey has apologized for stating at a meeting to Commissioners Nancy Cartmill and Anne Yon that they "ought to kiss each other." He stated he was expressing frustration, not sexism, for their alleged voting determinations. He a Democrat; they are Republicans.