- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Lady Who Cried Murder': Sixth Entry in Lauren Carr's Mac Faraday Mysteries Takes on Bullies, Corrupt Politicians, Reality Stars
- Video: Learn What's Coming When MU's Visual Arts Center Opens
- Council Considers Change in Parking Fee Distribution
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Taking Down the Lion': The Dennis Kozlowski You Think You Know (Shower Curtain, Anyone?) Is Not the Real Dennis Kozlowski
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 7, 2014
- Pain Free 20 Week Abortion Bill Goes to Governor
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Scenes from Marquee Mr. Peabody Party
Around the City of Huntington: Gym for Kinetic, West End River and Rail
Thursday, August 15, 2013 - 00:03 Updated 29 weeks ago HNN Staff, by Tony Rutherford HuntingtonNews.Net Reporter
. ... Mayor Steve Williams has kicked off a West Huntington River to Rail Project that has a similarity to the successful Weed and Seed program in the Fairfield section of the city. Rep. Rahall and Williams toured Central City and sections of West Huntington Wednesday, looking at vacant houses, vacant warehouses, and taking input from residents concerned about crime.... Cabell County Commissioner Bob Bailey has apologized for stating at a meeting to Commissioners Nancy Cartmill and Anne Yon that they "ought to kiss each other." He stated he was expressing frustration, not sexism, for their alleged voting determinations. He a Democrat; they are Republicans.