- Marshall Medical Outreach teams with Cabell Huntington Hospital for women’s health event
- Michigan International Speedway Test Helps Prepare Gen-6 Car for 2015
- Taut "November Man" Debuts; "As Above" Has MU Film Connection
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- Career Expo for first Physical Therapy graduating class is Tuesday, Aug. 26
- "If I Stay" Touching, but Confusing
Around the City of Huntington: Gym for Kinetic, West End River and Rail
Thursday, August 15, 2013 - 00:03 Updated 1 year ago HNN Staff, by Tony Rutherford HuntingtonNews.Net Reporter
. ... Mayor Steve Williams has kicked off a West Huntington River to Rail Project that has a similarity to the successful Weed and Seed program in the Fairfield section of the city. Rep. Rahall and Williams toured Central City and sections of West Huntington Wednesday, looking at vacant houses, vacant warehouses, and taking input from residents concerned about crime.... Cabell County Commissioner Bob Bailey has apologized for stating at a meeting to Commissioners Nancy Cartmill and Anne Yon that they "ought to kiss each other." He stated he was expressing frustration, not sexism, for their alleged voting determinations. He a Democrat; they are Republicans.