- CITY CRISIS: HPD, HFD May Face Scary Cuts
- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Huntington Police, Fire, Public Works Employees Holding News Conference on City Hall Steps
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Some Atomic Energy Workers Passed Effects of Radiation and Chemical Exposure to their Spouses and Children
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Marshall School of Medicine names director of addiction services
- LETTER: Cutting Police, Fire Wrong Options
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
RCBI hosts Aug. 22 program presented by WVSBDC
The West Virginia Small Business Development Center (WVSBDC) will present the Product Development/Technology Commercialization workshop Thursday, Aug. 22, from 1 to 3:30 p.m., at the RCBI Advanced Manufacturing Technology Center, 100 Angus E. Peyton Drive, South Charleston.
The workshop is part of the WVSBDC Innovation and Technology (In-Tech) program. In-Tech assists inventors and technology-based entrepreneurs in creating and taking to market new or innovative products. The workshop will introduce participants to key commercialization issues like intellectual property, alternative finance, prototyping and feasibility.
There is a $35-per-person fee per workshop. Registration is required by Tuesday, Aug. 20. To register, visit the WVSBDC Training Calendar at www.wvsbdc.com or contact Justin Gaull at 304-957-2082, email@example.com.
After completing the workshop, interested entrepreneurs or business owners may schedule an appointment with a member of the WVSBDC In-Tech team for confidential one-on-one coaching sessions on product and business development. The WVSBDC In-Tech Program is part of the West Virginia Small Business Development Center and creates economic impact through offering entrepreneurs and small businesses cost-effective business coaching and technical assistance.
The West Virginia SBDC is a division of the West Virginia Development Office and is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.