- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- Detroit Man Arrested for Heroin Distribution
- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Man Arrested on 8th Avenue for Heroin Delivery
- At Least 14 File for District Two Seat
- West Virginia Film Office iPhone App to Provide On-the-Go Access to Film Industry Resources
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- Huntington Council Set to Approve New Police Chief Monday Night
- OP-ED: Sports Need Independent Oversight
RCBI hosts Aug. 22 program presented by WVSBDC
The West Virginia Small Business Development Center (WVSBDC) will present the Product Development/Technology Commercialization workshop Thursday, Aug. 22, from 1 to 3:30 p.m., at the RCBI Advanced Manufacturing Technology Center, 100 Angus E. Peyton Drive, South Charleston.
The workshop is part of the WVSBDC Innovation and Technology (In-Tech) program. In-Tech assists inventors and technology-based entrepreneurs in creating and taking to market new or innovative products. The workshop will introduce participants to key commercialization issues like intellectual property, alternative finance, prototyping and feasibility.
There is a $35-per-person fee per workshop. Registration is required by Tuesday, Aug. 20. To register, visit the WVSBDC Training Calendar at www.wvsbdc.com or contact Justin Gaull at 304-957-2082, email@example.com.
After completing the workshop, interested entrepreneurs or business owners may schedule an appointment with a member of the WVSBDC In-Tech team for confidential one-on-one coaching sessions on product and business development. The WVSBDC In-Tech Program is part of the West Virginia Small Business Development Center and creates economic impact through offering entrepreneurs and small businesses cost-effective business coaching and technical assistance.
The West Virginia SBDC is a division of the West Virginia Development Office and is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.