- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Praises for Huntington Win on Riverfront Development Plan
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- No Erosion Issues for Proposed Huntington Development
- Huntington woman sentenced for Federal firearms charge
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- National Average Projected to Hit $1.99 on Thanksgiving; First Time Since 2009
- Huntington Police Make Weekend Drug, Robbery Arrests
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Development Projects Discussions on Monday Agendas of Council, HMDA
RCBI hosts Aug. 22 program presented by WVSBDC
The West Virginia Small Business Development Center (WVSBDC) will present the Product Development/Technology Commercialization workshop Thursday, Aug. 22, from 1 to 3:30 p.m., at the RCBI Advanced Manufacturing Technology Center, 100 Angus E. Peyton Drive, South Charleston.
The workshop is part of the WVSBDC Innovation and Technology (In-Tech) program. In-Tech assists inventors and technology-based entrepreneurs in creating and taking to market new or innovative products. The workshop will introduce participants to key commercialization issues like intellectual property, alternative finance, prototyping and feasibility.
There is a $35-per-person fee per workshop. Registration is required by Tuesday, Aug. 20. To register, visit the WVSBDC Training Calendar at www.wvsbdc.com or contact Justin Gaull at 304-957-2082, email@example.com.
After completing the workshop, interested entrepreneurs or business owners may schedule an appointment with a member of the WVSBDC In-Tech team for confidential one-on-one coaching sessions on product and business development. The WVSBDC In-Tech Program is part of the West Virginia Small Business Development Center and creates economic impact through offering entrepreneurs and small businesses cost-effective business coaching and technical assistance.
The West Virginia SBDC is a division of the West Virginia Development Office and is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.