- Portsmouth Nuclear Whistle Blowers Tape Ralph Nader Radio Show
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
- Charlie's Harley Davidson Recognized for Superior Performance
- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
- Cabell County Schools Announces 2016 Middle and High School Math Field Day Winners
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Cabell Huntington Hospital/SEIU Local 1199 employees contribute to United Way
- Over the River….to Grandparent’s House We Go
RCBI hosts Aug. 22 program presented by WVSBDC
The West Virginia Small Business Development Center (WVSBDC) will present the Product Development/Technology Commercialization workshop Thursday, Aug. 22, from 1 to 3:30 p.m., at the RCBI Advanced Manufacturing Technology Center, 100 Angus E. Peyton Drive, South Charleston.
The workshop is part of the WVSBDC Innovation and Technology (In-Tech) program. In-Tech assists inventors and technology-based entrepreneurs in creating and taking to market new or innovative products. The workshop will introduce participants to key commercialization issues like intellectual property, alternative finance, prototyping and feasibility.
There is a $35-per-person fee per workshop. Registration is required by Tuesday, Aug. 20. To register, visit the WVSBDC Training Calendar at www.wvsbdc.com or contact Justin Gaull at 304-957-2082, firstname.lastname@example.org.
After completing the workshop, interested entrepreneurs or business owners may schedule an appointment with a member of the WVSBDC In-Tech team for confidential one-on-one coaching sessions on product and business development. The WVSBDC In-Tech Program is part of the West Virginia Small Business Development Center and creates economic impact through offering entrepreneurs and small businesses cost-effective business coaching and technical assistance.
The West Virginia SBDC is a division of the West Virginia Development Office and is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.