- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- Herd Headed Back to Birmingham for Postseason Play
- Hedgecock Wins WV Best of Show Image Competition
- NASCAR: Denny Hamlin holds off Brad Keselowski for Martinsville Sprint Cup win
- Bunny Bombshell Appears as Valkyrie
- OP-ED:The Destruction of 'Forced Pooling'
Cabell Board of Education will Meet
At this meeting, the Board will discuss and vote on personnel, financial, and policy issues. The complete agenda is available on the Cabell County Schools website at www.cabellcountyschools.com at the top of the page in the “About Us” section. The meeting is open to the public.