- Water Damage Severe inside Morris Building Apartment
- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- WV Attorney General Sues over Obamacare
- Chief Eastham Details How Relentless Assistance Prevented Further Fire Damage
- Grant from Enterprise Holdings Foundation to MU Career Services to fund student internships
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- OP-ED: Some Thoughts on Provocation
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, 13 State Attorneys General Obtain About $92 Million in Debt Relief for Servicemembers Harmed by Predatory Lending Scheme
- Ohio Woman Receives 18 Month Prison Sentence for Embezzling Huntington Housing Funds
Cabell Board of Education will Meet
At this meeting, the Board will discuss and vote on personnel, financial, and policy issues. The complete agenda is available on the Cabell County Schools website at www.cabellcountyschools.com at the top of the page in the “About Us” section. The meeting is open to the public.