- Marshall Has 21 Named to All-Conference and All-Freshman Teams
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
- Following Brief Eulogy to his Father, Huntington Mayor Told Council, "Let's Get to Work..."
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- Human Relations Commission Amendment Deletes “Handicap” Substitutes “Disabled”
- Delegate Mike Folk stands up for 2nd Amendment Rights in West Virginia
- 22 Year Old Driver Dies from Crash Injuries
- Contaminated Debris of Huntington Pilot Plant Transported by Truck in 1979
- FLASHBACK: Major Huntington Landfill Contaminants Could Relate to Solvents or to Cold War Activities at Uranium Processing Plant
- Comprehensive Plan, Skatepark Approved by Huntington Council
Cabell Board of Education will Meet
At this meeting, the Board will discuss and vote on personnel, financial, and policy issues. The complete agenda is available on the Cabell County Schools website at www.cabellcountyschools.com at the top of the page in the “About Us” section. The meeting is open to the public.