- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- Send Off Planned for Huntington Highlanders to State Championship
- UPDATED LINKS: Dangerous Hydrogen Fluoride Among Water Emissions Sent to Huntington Waste Treatment Plant According to EPA
- Day One: NASCAR Champion’s Week In Las Vegas Officially Begins
- BREAKING... Condolences to Huntington Mayor Steve Williams & Family on the Passing of his Dad.
- WORK SESSION: Council Holds Solemn Preparation, While Discussing Skatepark, Comprehensive Plan
- Police seized hundreds of thousands in cash, firearms and pills during investigation
- Huntington Mayor's Dad, Dr. Don Williams Passes
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 4, 2013
- Day Three: Stewart Receives 2013 NMPA Myers Brothers Award
RECALLS THIS WEEK: L.E.D. Bulbs, IKEA Junior Beds, and Other Product Recalls
Consumers should contact Philips at (800) 295-5147 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, online at HYPERLINK "http://www.recall.philips.com/" www.recall.philips.com for free replacement bulbs.
IKEA JUNIOR BEDS
IKEA is recalling KRITTER and SNIGLAR Junior Beds sold nationwide and in Canada exclusively at IKEA stores from July 2005 to May 2013. The metal rod connecting the guard rail to the bed frame can break in use, posing a laceration hazard.
The pine wood KRITTER beds have animal cut-outs, such as a dog and cat on the headboard and a date stamp of 1114 to 1322 representing the year and week of production (YYWW). The SNIGLAR natural beech wood beds have a white painted fiberboard insert on the headboard and footboard of the bed and a date stamp of 1114 to 1318.
Consumers should IKEA at (888) 966-4532 anytime or online at HYPERLINK "http://www.ikea-usa.com/" www.ikea-usa.com to receive a free repair kit.
Char-Broil is recalling Patio Bistro Gas Grills sold nationwide and in Canada from September 2010 to June 2013. The electronic ignition on the grill can ignite unexpectedly, posing a burn hazard.
The recall involves two Char-Broil Gas Patio Bistro Grills: the model 240 Full Size grill and the model 180 Table Top grill. Model numbers can be found at www.recalls.org.
Consumers should contact Char-Broil at (866) 671-7988 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET Monday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. ET Saturday, or online at HYPERLINK "http://www.charbroil.com/" www.charbroil.com for instructions on how to order and install a free repair kit.
Husqvarna is recalling Closed-Course/Competition Off-Road Motorcycles sold nationwide from October 2012 to June 2013. The motorcycle's throttle cable can malfunction so the rider loses speed control, posing a crash hazard.
This recall involves four 2013 models of Husqvarna closed course/competition motorcycles, including CR125, WR125, WR250 and WR300. The model number is printed on the rear fender on both sides of the motorcycle just below the tail end of the seat.
Consumers should contact an authorized Husqvarna dealer to schedule a free repair.
Consumers can also contact Husqvarna Motorcycles at (888) 985-6090 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or online at HYPERLINK "http://www.husqvarna-motorcyclesna.com/" www.husqvarna-motorcyclesna.com.
with information from www.Recalls.org.