- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- UPDATED LINKS: Dangerous Hydrogen Fluoride Among Water Emissions Sent to Huntington Waste Treatment Plant According to EPA
- WORK SESSION: Council Holds Solemn Preparation, While Discussing Skatepark, Comprehensive Plan
- Day Three: Stewart Receives 2013 NMPA Myers Brothers Award
- Police seized hundreds of thousands in cash, firearms and pills during investigation
- Ellen Wilson First Spouse Gold Coin Available December 9
- Huntington Mayor's Dad, Dr. Don Williams Passes
- Send Off Planned for Huntington Highlanders to State Championship
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
- BREAKING... Condolences to Huntington Mayor Steve Williams & Family on the Passing of his Dad.
Man Arrested on Two Robbery Charges
Maynard, who was taken into custody August 16, 2013, will be charged with second degree robbery. During the investigation, the suspect was linked to the January 9, 2013 assault on a Marshall University medical school student in the 1300 block of 15th Street. He will be charged with First degree robbery in connection with the January assault on the woman on her way home from her studies.
He has been placed in the Western Regional Jail following arraignment.