- Heroin Claims Another Huntington Life
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Pizza Hut, Go Mart Robbed in Huntington
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
Marshall Quarterback Club Dates Released
On Monday, Aug. 26, the Big Green will sponsor a free “Breakfast with Doc” hosted by First State Bank in Teays Valley. Food will be provided by our great friends at Tudor’s Biscuit World and doors will open at 7 a.m. There is no cost for that event. Also on Monday, you can join Coach Holliday as the Marshall University Quarterback Club of Charleston kicks off its luncheon schedule at noon at the Embassy Suites in Charleston. Admission is $20 for non-members and $13 for members at the door. Prepaid lunches for members are $130 for all 13 lunches.
Finally, on Thursday, you can join Coach Holliday as the Huntington Quarterback Club opens its luncheon schedule at noon at the MU Foundation Hall. Admission is $15 for non-members and $12 for members.
Charleston Quarterback Club (Embassy Suites)
Sept. 9, 16, 23, 30
Oct. 7, 14, 21, 28
Nov. 4, 11, 18, 25
Huntington Quarterback Club
Aug. 29 at MU Foundation Hall
Sept. 5 at MU Foundation Hall
Sept. 12 at Guyan Golf & Country Club
Sept. 19 at MU Foundation Hall
Oct. 3 at Guyan Golf & Country Club
Oct. 10 at MU Foundation Hall
Oct. 31 at Pullman Plaza Hotel
Nov. 7 at MU Foundation Hall
Nov. 21 at MU Foundation Hall