- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Death Watch' : American Terrorist Goes to Extremes to Avenge a Wrong
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: 2015 Begins with Urgency to Save the Caribbean from Climate Change
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
Marshall Quarterback Club Dates Released
On Monday, Aug. 26, the Big Green will sponsor a free “Breakfast with Doc” hosted by First State Bank in Teays Valley. Food will be provided by our great friends at Tudor’s Biscuit World and doors will open at 7 a.m. There is no cost for that event. Also on Monday, you can join Coach Holliday as the Marshall University Quarterback Club of Charleston kicks off its luncheon schedule at noon at the Embassy Suites in Charleston. Admission is $20 for non-members and $13 for members at the door. Prepaid lunches for members are $130 for all 13 lunches.
Finally, on Thursday, you can join Coach Holliday as the Huntington Quarterback Club opens its luncheon schedule at noon at the MU Foundation Hall. Admission is $15 for non-members and $12 for members.
Charleston Quarterback Club (Embassy Suites)
Sept. 9, 16, 23, 30
Oct. 7, 14, 21, 28
Nov. 4, 11, 18, 25
Huntington Quarterback Club
Aug. 29 at MU Foundation Hall
Sept. 5 at MU Foundation Hall
Sept. 12 at Guyan Golf & Country Club
Sept. 19 at MU Foundation Hall
Oct. 3 at Guyan Golf & Country Club
Oct. 10 at MU Foundation Hall
Oct. 31 at Pullman Plaza Hotel
Nov. 7 at MU Foundation Hall
Nov. 21 at MU Foundation Hall