- Names Released of Five Arrested in West Huntington Drug Bust
- USDA Announces $200 Million to Promote Innovation in SNAP Employment and Training Programs
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: The Cyclorama, Battle of Atlanta and 'Gone With the Wind'
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 19, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Supreme City': Wonderfully Readable Account of Contributions Manhattan Made to U.S. Architecture, Engineering, Culture
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
Marshall Quarterback Club Dates Released
On Monday, Aug. 26, the Big Green will sponsor a free “Breakfast with Doc” hosted by First State Bank in Teays Valley. Food will be provided by our great friends at Tudor’s Biscuit World and doors will open at 7 a.m. There is no cost for that event. Also on Monday, you can join Coach Holliday as the Marshall University Quarterback Club of Charleston kicks off its luncheon schedule at noon at the Embassy Suites in Charleston. Admission is $20 for non-members and $13 for members at the door. Prepaid lunches for members are $130 for all 13 lunches.
Finally, on Thursday, you can join Coach Holliday as the Huntington Quarterback Club opens its luncheon schedule at noon at the MU Foundation Hall. Admission is $15 for non-members and $12 for members.
Charleston Quarterback Club (Embassy Suites)
Sept. 9, 16, 23, 30
Oct. 7, 14, 21, 28
Nov. 4, 11, 18, 25
Huntington Quarterback Club
Aug. 29 at MU Foundation Hall
Sept. 5 at MU Foundation Hall
Sept. 12 at Guyan Golf & Country Club
Sept. 19 at MU Foundation Hall
Oct. 3 at Guyan Golf & Country Club
Oct. 10 at MU Foundation Hall
Oct. 31 at Pullman Plaza Hotel
Nov. 7 at MU Foundation Hall
Nov. 21 at MU Foundation Hall