- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- Deer Hunters in West Virginia harvest 37,277 bucks during the buck firearms season
Marshall Quarterback Club Dates Released
On Monday, Aug. 26, the Big Green will sponsor a free “Breakfast with Doc” hosted by First State Bank in Teays Valley. Food will be provided by our great friends at Tudor’s Biscuit World and doors will open at 7 a.m. There is no cost for that event. Also on Monday, you can join Coach Holliday as the Marshall University Quarterback Club of Charleston kicks off its luncheon schedule at noon at the Embassy Suites in Charleston. Admission is $20 for non-members and $13 for members at the door. Prepaid lunches for members are $130 for all 13 lunches.
Finally, on Thursday, you can join Coach Holliday as the Huntington Quarterback Club opens its luncheon schedule at noon at the MU Foundation Hall. Admission is $15 for non-members and $12 for members.
Charleston Quarterback Club (Embassy Suites)
Sept. 9, 16, 23, 30
Oct. 7, 14, 21, 28
Nov. 4, 11, 18, 25
Huntington Quarterback Club
Aug. 29 at MU Foundation Hall
Sept. 5 at MU Foundation Hall
Sept. 12 at Guyan Golf & Country Club
Sept. 19 at MU Foundation Hall
Oct. 3 at Guyan Golf & Country Club
Oct. 10 at MU Foundation Hall
Oct. 31 at Pullman Plaza Hotel
Nov. 7 at MU Foundation Hall
Nov. 21 at MU Foundation Hall