- Q and A with Mayor Steve Williams: Audits ALWAYS have Findings....
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- CFPB Takes Action to End Student 'Debt Relief' Scams; CFPB Warns Borrowers About Companies Charging High Fees for Free Federal Loan Repayment Programs
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Find New Lows for 2014
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
- Bid Specifics Revealed in Huntington Street Sweeping Program
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- Huntington Buns on Bikes Race IMAGES
Marshall Quarterback Club Dates Released
On Monday, Aug. 26, the Big Green will sponsor a free “Breakfast with Doc” hosted by First State Bank in Teays Valley. Food will be provided by our great friends at Tudor’s Biscuit World and doors will open at 7 a.m. There is no cost for that event. Also on Monday, you can join Coach Holliday as the Marshall University Quarterback Club of Charleston kicks off its luncheon schedule at noon at the Embassy Suites in Charleston. Admission is $20 for non-members and $13 for members at the door. Prepaid lunches for members are $130 for all 13 lunches.
Finally, on Thursday, you can join Coach Holliday as the Huntington Quarterback Club opens its luncheon schedule at noon at the MU Foundation Hall. Admission is $15 for non-members and $12 for members.
Charleston Quarterback Club (Embassy Suites)
Sept. 9, 16, 23, 30
Oct. 7, 14, 21, 28
Nov. 4, 11, 18, 25
Huntington Quarterback Club
Aug. 29 at MU Foundation Hall
Sept. 5 at MU Foundation Hall
Sept. 12 at Guyan Golf & Country Club
Sept. 19 at MU Foundation Hall
Oct. 3 at Guyan Golf & Country Club
Oct. 10 at MU Foundation Hall
Oct. 31 at Pullman Plaza Hotel
Nov. 7 at MU Foundation Hall
Nov. 21 at MU Foundation Hall