- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 4, 2013
- Dangerous Hydrogen Fluoride Among Water Emissions Sent to Huntington Waste Treatment Plant According to EPA
- Day One: NASCAR Champion’s Week In Las Vegas Officially Begins
- BOOK NOTES: 'Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: Transform Your Body Forever Using the Secrets of the Leanest People in the World' Revised Edition
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: 74th Anniversary of ‘Gone with the Wind’ Premiere
- Huntington City Council Agenda
- Send Off Planned for Huntington Highlanders to State Championship
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 3, 2013
- Chants of 'We Are ... Marshall' planned nationwide as Herd battles Rice in Conference USA title game
- Scheme involving thousands of prescription pain pills ends in jail time for Logan brothers
Solo exhibit features drawings of Amanda Burnham
Burnham earned her B.F.A. in painting and printmaking from Harvard University, and her M.F.A. in visual and environmental studies from Yale University. She is currently an assistant professor and foundations coordinator at Towson University in Towson, Md. Burnham has exhibited her work in venues nationally and internationally, with recent installations at Volta 7 in Basel, Switzerland, and in solo exhibitions at the Delaware Center for Contemporary Art, at Benrimon Contemporary in New York City, and at the Dorsch Gallery in Miami, Fla.
The exhibition at Marshall will be on display until Oct. 11. The Birke Art Gallery is free and open to the public from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 6 to 8 p.m. Mondays.