- EDITORIAL: Hypocritical Harry Gives Obamacare Another Surprise Blow
- University of Maryland Accepts Bid To The 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- FLASHBACK: Major Huntington Landfill Contaminants Could Relate to Solvents or to Cold War Activities at Uranium Processing Plant
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- Guest Column
- Uranium Hexafluoride Truck Incident in 2009 Closed I-64; Incident in 2013 on I-81
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
- Marshall Accepts Bid to 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- Delegate Mike Folk stands up for 2nd Amendment Rights in West Virginia
- FLASHBACK: Transcripts Reveal Technetium, Neptunium and Plutonium at Huntington Pilot Plant Concern Over Parking Lot Radiation Expressed
New Problems Surface on Radiation Exposure
Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 18:42 Updated 15 weeks ago
This begs the question, Why did DEEOIC spend over one million dollars having the public SEM evaluated rather than the in-house SEM they use to administer the claims. On August 22, 2013 ANWAG sent a letter to Director Leiton raising this and other questions.
ANWAG has forwarded a letter concerning the issues which is viewable in PDF.
- 2013-8-22_DOL_SEM_problems.pdf (168.1 KB)