- Man Arrested by Huntington Police for Possession
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Hunyington Police Arrest Male with Firearm on School Property
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Google is the latest tech company to drop the longstanding wall between anonymous online ad tracking and user’s names
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Does the Presidential Campaign Resemble a Movie?
- And the Cosplay Winners Were.... Envelopes Opened at Con IMAGES
Mayor to Proclaim "Diamond Teeth Mary Way" on Friday
Diamond Teeth Mary Smith McClain hopped a train from what is now historic “Heritage Station” in the early 1900’s in search of a musical career singing the blues. Her career lasted many years. After her death, and upon her request, Diamond Teeth Mary’s ashes were scattered on the tracks at Heritage Station. A plaque there commemorates her accomplishments.
The Diamond Teeth Mary Blues and Art Festival will be held on Saturday August 24th at Heritage Station from 10 a.m. – 11 p.m. The event is produced by the Greater Huntington Park & Recreation District.