- Following Brief Eulogy to his Father, Huntington Mayor Told Council, "Let's Get to Work..."
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- Marshall Has 21 Named to All-Conference and All-Freshman Teams
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
- 22 Year Old Driver Dies from Crash Injuries
- Contaminated Debris of Huntington Pilot Plant Transported by Truck in 1979
- OP-ED: Murray-Ryan Budget Dumps 51.4% into Military -- Happy Human Rights Day!
- Highlawn Pastor Posted Explanation on Facebook in October
- DEA NEWS: Greek National Pleads Guilty in Narco-Terror Conspiracy
- Delegate Mike Folk stands up for 2nd Amendment Rights in West Virginia
CORELOGIC: Foreclosure Rates in Huntington-Ashland Decrease
The CoreLogic data reveals that the rate of Huntington-Ashland area foreclosures among outstanding mortgage loans was 2.17 percent for the month of June 2013, a decrease of 0.53 percentage points compared to June of 2012 when the rate was 2.70 percent. Foreclosure activity in Huntington-Ashland was lower than the national foreclosure rate, which was 2.49 percent for June 2013.
Also in Huntington-Ashland, the mortgage delinquency rate decreased. According to CoreLogic data for June 2013, 4.86 percent of mortgage loans were 90 days or more delinquent compared to 5.19 percent for the same period last year, representing a decrease of 0.33 percentage points.