- BOOK NOTES: 'Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: Transform Your Body Forever Using the Secrets of the Leanest People in the World' Revised Edition
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 3, 2013
- Additive Manufacturing Class at RCBI offers Overview of 3D Printing
- Students Fueling Success of Cabell County Schools Farm to School Effort
- Day One: NASCAR Champion’s Week In Las Vegas Officially Begins
- United States Mint Announces 2014 America the Beautiful Quarters® Program Coin Designs
- CD REVIEW: Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Releases All-Sibelius Album Featuring Symphony No. 6 in D Minor, Symphony No. 7 in C Major and Tone Poem 'Tapiola'
- Rice to Host Marshall in 2013 Football Championship Game
- REALTYTRAC: Foreclosure Auction Sales, Bank-Owned Sales Increase from Year Ago in October Even as Short Sales Decline
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: The Best, The Worst, and 'It's a Wonderful Life'
Call-In Show to Air Thursday from Christopher’s Eats
Christopher’s Eats, located at 6005 US Route 60 E, is a newly opened upscale causal American restaurant in Barboursville which features coal fired oven pizza as well as burgers, wings and more.
Questions will be taken from those in attendance as well as listeners throughout the Thundering Herd/IMG Radio Network by calling 866-736-5889. The “Voice of the Herd” Steve Cotton will serve as the host of the show and go over numerous topics with the head coach in anticipation of Marshall’s season opening game against Miami (OH) on Saturday.
Christopher’s Eats will alter its menu for the evening and offer some items at a discounted rate.
Discounted Menu Items
black bean & corn cakes-6
spinach dip w/ bread or tortilla chips-6
pulled pork nachos-8
pimento cheese fries-8
chicken wings w/ fries (ranch or bleu cheese)-10
chicken fingers w/ fries-9
fish tacos w/ sweet cabbage, tomato, cheese, thai chili, fries-10
veggie burger w/ lto & fries-9
6oz burger w/ lto & fries-9
dog du jour w/ fries-8
corn dog w/ fries-8
pulled pork panini w/ caramelized onions, cheese, fries-10
pimento panini w/ tomato, red onion, fries
chicken salad salad-9
buffalo chicken flatbread-10