- Marshall Has 21 Named to All-Conference and All-Freshman Teams
- Following Brief Eulogy to his Father, Huntington Mayor Told Council, "Let's Get to Work..."
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- 22 Year Old Driver Dies from Crash Injuries
- Contaminated Debris of Huntington Pilot Plant Transported by Truck in 1979
- OP-ED: Murray-Ryan Budget Dumps 51.4% into Military -- Happy Human Rights Day!
- Delegate Mike Folk stands up for 2nd Amendment Rights in West Virginia
- Highlawn Pastor Posted Explanation on Facebook in October
- FLASHBACK: Major Huntington Landfill Contaminants Could Relate to Solvents or to Cold War Activities at Uranium Processing Plant
United States Mint to Release 2013 Presidential Discovery Set – Theodore Roosevelt September 3
The set, appropriate for 8-12 year olds, contains one 2013 Theodore Roosevelt Presidential $1 Coin from the United States Mint at Philadelphia. The coin is placed in an informational folder that highlights key milestones and accomplishments in Roosevelt's life. The set also includes an 11-page activity booklet filled with games that test kids' knowledge about this important historical figure. A quick response (QR) code is provided to allow kids to check their answers by scanning it with a mobile device. A uniform resource locator (URL) is also offered as an alternate way to reach the answer page on the United States Mint Web site.
The 2013 Presidential Discovery Set - Theodore Roosevelt (product code TR9) is priced at $9.95. Orders will be accepted at the bureau's online catalog athttp://www.usmint.gov/catalog and at 1-800-USA-MINT (872-6468). Hearing- and speech-impaired customers with TTY equipment may order by calling 1-888-321-MINT (6468).
Please note: The United States Mint is offering free standard shipping and reducing the cost of "expedited" shipping by $4.95 on all domestic Web site orders placed during the period of July 26 at 9 a.m. ET through September 30, 2013, at 5 p.m. ET. Free standard shipping during this period applies only to orders placed on the Web site catalog that would normally carry the standard $4.95 or expedited $12.95 (+ $4.95) shipping fee. (Customers will still be charged $12.95 for expedited shipping.)
The United States Mint was created by Congress in 1792 and became part of the Department of the Treasury in 1873. It is the Nation's sole manufacturer of legal tender coinage and is responsible for producing circulating coinage for the Nation to conduct its trade and commerce. The United States Mint also produces numismatic products, including proof, uncirculated, and commemorative coins; Congressional Gold Medals; and silver and gold bullion coins. The United States Mint's numismatic programs are self-sustaining and operate at no cost to the taxpayer.
Note: To ensure that all members of the public have fair and equal access to United States Mint products, orders placed prior to the official on-sale date and time of September 3, 2013, noon ET shall not be deemed accepted by the United States Mint and will not be honored. For more information, please review the United States Mint's Frequently Asked Questions, Answer ID #175.